• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail and a HAPPY NEW YEAR,

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail and a HAPPY NEW YEAR,

Click image for larger version

Name:	4357E05B-E4D4-49D4-8C6B-FE97932ED9FE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	780354

Sweet Poison Cocktail

Ingredients

1 oz. light rum
    2 oz. coconut rum
    1 oz. Blue Curacao
    1 handful ice
    pineapple juice
    Pineapple wedge (for garnish)

Directions

Step 1
    Combine both rums and Blue Curacao in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake, then pour into a cocktail glass.
    Step 2
    Fill the rest of the glass with chilled pineapple juice. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.

Name:	EA3E6244-53F3-4A91-94CE-A8A159255C3A.jpg
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	780355

So our idiot Trudeau took his family to Jamaica for his Christmas holiday. I have no problem with that but canada recommend no travel to Jamaica due to unrest and yet the idiot took his family.
    Now today Jamaica Gov. Has a state of emergency going on due to gang violence. Trudeaus last holiday cost us $54,000 what the **** will this one be a million.

He needs his walk in the sand. The liberal party of canada must see he is a huge liability and needs to go. Funny thing watch ROSIE on CBCtake him on before the trip, maybe they are working on taking him out.

So what’s everyone’s New Years resolution.

I’ll start i hope to see this Trudeau gone from politics for good his 15 min are up.

Higher interest rates to make our cash worth more.

High land values just because land has value and a home in TORONTO doesn’t.

A great huge crop for all in canada.

Cheaper fertilizer.

And good health.

Others what’s your poison?

Happy NEW Year we’re off for a game of golf.

Name:	C113B650-D275-4001-91CE-F524EB030E88.jpg
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	780356

Yep good health keeps the door open for all other goals. Making a $ and keeping some of it grain or cattle will be interesting for sure. Try to stop more often and (smell the roses ) is a goal. - 20 c this morn but dead calm nice way to start the day.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      [ATTACH]11687[/ATTACH]

Sweet Poison Cocktail

Ingredients

1 oz. light rum
      2 oz. coconut rum
      1 oz. Blue Curacao
      1 handful ice
      pineapple juice
      Pineapple wedge (for garnish)

Directions

Step 1
      Combine both rums and Blue Curacao in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake, then pour into a cocktail glass.
      Step 2
      Fill the rest of the glass with chilled pineapple juice. Garnish with a pineapple wedge.

[ATTACH]11688[/ATTACH]

So our idiot Trudeau took his family to Jamaica for his Christmas holiday. I have no problem with that but canada recommend no travel to Jamaica due to unrest and yet the idiot took his family.
      Now today Jamaica Gov. Has a state of emergency going on due to gang violence. Trudeaus last holiday cost us $54,000 what the **** will this one be a million.

He needs his walk in the sand. The liberal party of canada must see he is a huge liability and needs to go. Funny thing watch ROSIE on CBCtake him on before the trip, maybe they are working on taking him out.

So what’s everyone’s New Years resolution.

I’ll start i hope to see this Trudeau gone from politics for good his 15 min are up.

Higher interest rates to make our cash worth more.

High land values just because land has value and a home in TORONTO doesn’t.

A great huge crop for all in canada.

Cheaper fertilizer.

And good health.

Others what’s your poison?

Happy NEW Year we’re off for a game of golf.

[ATTACH]11689[/ATTACH]

Happy New Year Saskfarmer!

I would like to agree that Justin Trudeau will retire from politics but my prediction is he won’t and he will run one more election, I am guessing the spring of 2024, only because Canada should be recovering from the predicted recession of 2023 by then. I will say, I am 58 and I can honestly say no Prime Minister has done more damage to the finances and the outlook of this country than Justin Trudeau!!!!

As for a New Years resolution, find more time to enjoy my kids and grandkids!

Comment

as for true dope
        rules are for thee, not for me
        he said last winter , "anyone who travels where there is a travel ban , is on their own"

Comment

Happy New Year where ever you are!

Good health of mind and body, Peace and joy in your home, have a grateful heart.
          Be thankful for all your blessings.

"anyone who travels where there is a travel ban , is on their own"

Except Turd has 50 armed security shielding his valuable AZZ!

Comment

"Higher interest rates to make our cash worth more."
            Your not serious.

Comment

Higher interest rates will cripple our economy. That’s what the boc wants , put a bunch of small business out of business. Operating loans approaching 10 %. Big corporations see small business as a nuisance , get them out of the way so they can capitalize on the market. Easiest way is to raise interest on their loans. I guess if you’re sitting with lots of cash then let let the good times roll.

Comment

Hamloc

"I am 58 and I can honestly say no Prime Minister has done more damage to the finances and the outlook of this country than Justin Trudeau!!!!"

A bit before our times, but Canadian history is littered with idiot PM's.

"When Prime Minister John Diefenbaker unexpectedly terminated the Avro Arrow project on February 20, 1959, also known as “Black Friday”, he spurred outrage .

Makes one wonder what could have been.

All the best in 2023.

Comment

Likely a couple extra years to get to the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Hamloc

"I am 58 and I can honestly say no Prime Minister has done more damage to the finances and the outlook of this country than Justin Trudeau!!!!"

A bit before our times, but Canadian history is littered with idiot PM's.

"When Prime Minister John Diefenbaker unexpectedly terminated the Avro Arrow project on February 20, 1959, also known as “Black Friday”, he spurred outrage .

Makes one wonder what could have been.

All the best in 2023.
                    I am curious Forage, are you saying that John Diefenbaker cancelling the Avro Arrow is on the same level as Justin Trudeau doubling the national debt in 7 years?

Comment

A $200k semi truck spec’d 3 years ago is now $300k. Fuel double. Super B hoppers pushing $200k.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                        I am curious Forage, are you saying that John Diefenbaker cancelling the Avro Arrow is on the same level as Justin Trudeau doubling the national debt in 7 years?
                        Not saying that at all. Just making a point!

John cancelled the Avro in 1958. How much money, jobs, and wealth could have been created the last 64 years on the advance technology during the cold war is something we'll never know.

And, Dienfenbaker scrap ped it for nothing and the American snatched up Canadian brains for their space program.

Hamloc, can you put a dollar value on that?

Comment

Bank of Canada losses are picked up by the taxpayer.

So while Trudeau says he borrowed money so Canadians didn't have to is a lie.

522 million in the last quarter.

Scheer asked when was the last time the BOC lost money.

Maklem , the moron, said its never lost money in its history.

That's when the committee should have asked for his resignation.

Comment

Name:	86399EF8-0BBF-4D52-8BAD-60CAB8F2B7DE.jpg
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	774312

Flight just left for REGINA, my boys wanted to be home for New Year’s Eve. I’m going to a dance with friends.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              Not saying that at all. Just making a point!

John cancelled the Avro in 1958. How much money, jobs, and wealth could have been created the last 64 years on the advance technology during the cold war is something we'll never know.

And, Dienfenbaker scrap ped it for nothing and the American snatched up Canadian brains for their space program.

Hamloc, can you put a dollar value on that?
                              Way to deflect from the TURD..a true liberal you are.
                              Most on here were not born in 1958

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...