• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grain markets in general

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was told that the cold temperatures that preceded the holiday US snow killed 30% to 50% of the winter wheat crop.

Kill, for me, means that portion does not come out of dormancy.

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
      I was told that the cold temperatures that preceded the holiday US snow killed 30% to 50% of the winter wheat crop.

Kill, for me, means that portion does not come out of dormancy.
      Don’t you know that wheat has 9 lives, probably wouldn’t see much action until at least April.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
        Don’t you know that wheat has 9 lives, probably wouldn’t see much action until at least April.
        Replace wheat with my recently departed lazy ass tomcat. That is what he thought also.

Recommend you don't walk slow in front of a truck tire around here.

Heard there is zero dollars in coyote pelts, so maybe there will be lots of competition for carcasses.

Comment

Bought my first car with pigs and coyote pelts

Comment

Genuine talk is not the "i saw it on the internet must be right" 3 plus million tonne stored on farm.

1 million tonne of that dubious quality weighs less than barley and shot rest of it just low protein

Comment

Too any things work against farmers. Why would we want to do the work of a buyer? Lots do. Even apparently in Australia.

Comment

EU weather, warm!

US weather:

Cheers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...