• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many customers support this?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was looking for options on a land loan and a equipment loan....FCC had the best rates on land loan, used them and had no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
      Was looking for options on a land loan and a equipment loan....FCC had the best rates on land loan, used them and had no issues.
      Those policies make no sense to me, but fcc has been my saving grace loan wise. The pay interest only pay principal as I chose operating loan gave me the flexibility I needed. I haven't talked to a banker in years.
      Last edited by makar; Dec 19, 2022, 20:17.

Comment

it's all a matter of time before fcc joins the party and says no new land loan or calls In the existing operating loans until you meet our/the sustainability goals (UN2030)

FYI I am not in Agristab or Agrinvest and soon to be out of doing buisness with FCC. writing is on the wall sadly... im also what they call a young producer

Comment

Just asking, why the hate for fcc? My last experiences with banks and afsc would be comical if it wasn't me.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
            That 1 % percent peso match for agri invest is a joke

Who ever negotiated that on behalf of Farmers did a poor job as most employees get 7-10% pension match
            Why rely on the government to help you with a pension plan, aren't we all Capitalists and Libertarians on Agriville?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              Why rely on the government to help you with a pension plan, aren't we all Capitalists and Libertarians on Agriville?
              Never met anybody that turned down a orange check .

Comment

my answer to that would be , they take lots from me in tax , i will take everything i can get from them to get some of my own money back

Comment

FCC bankrolls most local seed and fert programs in area and also tenders some ag steel at dealerships. Turnover at local banks as far as managers goes has moved more customers to FCC. Years ago you could get 2hr financing at car dealer where as it might take a week at your bank and turn out it was your bank that had the tender for dealer loan.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                    FCC bankrolls most local seed and fert programs in area and also tenders some ag steel at dealerships. Turnover at local banks as far as managers goes has moved more customers to FCC. Years ago you could get 2hr financing at car dealer where as it might take a week at your bank and turn out it was your bank that had the tender for dealer loan.
                    You got a bank manager?

Comment

Will be interesting to see FCC loan contracts going forward. My guess is you will have to have an SDG checklist plan for any future loans .
                      COP 15 just opened the door for that .
                      Be prepared for environmental evaluations on future Ag loans .

Could be wrong , but won’t be the least bit surprising

Comment

Cathy Wood was/is considered the oracle of the ESG movement and directs a large investors fund with the trendy name Ark investment.

It was the golden girl as the faithfull poured money in and she ran values up.
                        The bloom is off that ESG flagship and it's crashing comparable to the dot com bubble.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20221222_131846.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	774288

Comment

Biden wants Americans to bike and walk more to cut emissions before 2050. Hillarious! While he jets around being so green.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Biden wants Americans to bike and walk more to cut emissions before 2050. Hillarious! While he jets around being so green.
                            What's wrong with what Biden stated?

Whether you support the use of fossil fuels, renewables, or a combination of both why not reduce the consumption, and at the same time get some much needed exercise.

Obesity is going to be, if it's isn't already the biggest health crisis North American health systems will ever face.

Sum, you ever been to Europe, their citizens don't carry the body mass N Americans do. European's aren't afraid of walking or riding bikes to destinations. N Americans in major cities would sooner jump in their cars and drive to their destinations.

So, if your thinking what Biden is saying is hypocritical that's fine, but I was in Regina this summer and man there was enough lard asses and beachball guts out and about.
                            Last edited by foragefarmer; Jan 11, 2023, 17:17.

Comment

What's wrong with what Biden stated?

Whether you support the use of fossil fuels, renewables, or a combination of both why not reduce the consumption, and at the same time get some much needed exercise.

Obesity is going to be, if it's isn't already the biggest health crisis North American health systems will ever face.

Sum, you ever been to Europe, their citizens don't carry the body mass N Americans do. European's aren't afraid of walking or riding bikes to destinations. N Americans in major cities would sooner jump in their cars and drive to their destinations.

So, if your thinking what Biden is saying is hypocritical that's fine, but I was in Regina this summer and man there was enough lard asses and beachball guts out and about.
                              Sure is a lot of people in poor shape all over. Aside from genetic predispositions heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and cancer are brought and or exacerbated by too much time at the trough and no run around the paddock. Not a sporty guy myself but still keep the cows around to stay in shape and keep my kid moving. Think we’ve been successful enough to keep more from starting the smokes but low moral and drinking or doing dope or worse alongside of inactivity is a big problem.

Comment

We all saw what happened when Biden jumped on a bike.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...