• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Quick one since we’re wheels up.

I think farmers better start asking tough questions because this 2030 agenda that the feds want isn’t good for AG.

We just seen this week how Ottawa plays ball. Ontario and Quebec farmers had a tariff on all fertilizer they bought thanks to the Russian Ukraine war. Instead of giving the money back to Canadian farmers Ottawa took that money and sent it to Ukraine to build their power grid.

Ottawas 30% reduction that’s voluntary like boboo says is a crock of shit. Once started like the stupid carbon tax it will be 60% before you know it.

Regenerative Ag is a new word for piss poor farmer. Explain how cover crops can get seeded in western canada if I’m stilll harvesting late October.

We need to start fighting back and soon.

Look at the farmers getting shut down in Europe we’re next.

Eat bugs it’s good for you.

Look at all the signs all around Ag is in the cross hairs.

**** it’s time for a cocktail.

Click image for larger version

Name:	C5371028-F5BA-45AA-9CDA-C264C7F66317.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	780350

Sex on the farm

1.5 onz. vodka
    1/2 onz. peach schnapps
    2 onz cranberry juice
    2 onz. Orange juice

Mix and enjoy.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Who really trusts Ottawa in Western Canada?

Not very many. They have a way of saying one thing and then lying and doing another.

The Gun ban is a simple example of how not to trust Ottawa.

Hand guns then slip in at the last minuet amendment and wow now it's all guns.

This group of misfits isn't very bright but the media keeps giving them enough rope.

I'm hoping Quebec and Ontario farmers wake up with the millions were stolen from them to go to Ukraine.

2030 is less than 7 years away and they want to control for a few and **** the rest of us. Wake up.

Comment

If Trudeau is still PM in 7 yrs, you will see an exodus like never before out this country. Or separation.

I want to point out Harpers huge mistake in not loading that Senate to the gills with conservatives. Not sure what he was thinking. Sure could have used it now to stop some of this shit in its tracks.

Comment

It might be like Steve Miller says .. “Take the money and run”.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          If Trudeau is still PM in 7 yrs, you will see an exodus like never before out this country. Or separation.

I want to point out Harpers huge mistake in not loading that Senate to the gills with conservatives. Not sure what he was thinking. Sure could have used it now to stop some of this shit in its tracks.
          If justin gets elected in the spring ( lots of talk about a spring election, aaarrgghh!) it is my opinion that separation is going to get cranked up to a high boil.

What do we really have to lose?

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
            If justin gets elected in the spring ( lots of talk about a spring election, aaarrgghh!) it is my opinion that separation is going to get cranked up to a high boil.

What do we really have to lose?
            I see the rhetoric is already working up on him being Captain Canada and the one to save our democracy.

Imagine the EMA inquiry comes in favorably and before Canada slips into a nasty recession, he will try to go for it.

But, PP may not have a knock out blow, but enough to deliver an even weaker minority govt. or possible a CPC minority.

Cons are siphoning off the Bloc and PPC

Click image for larger version

Name:	pc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	774255

Comment

Jazz the thought of moving somewhere else has interest in our family.
              Where do you go?
              Have been impressed with Kristi Noem of South Dakota however the lunatics in D.C aren’t much better then our P.M

Comment

south Dakota is awesome florida will hold for a while until more stupid easterners move in and destroy it like Maricopa.

Cayman Islands i’m thinking will be safe it’s nice.

trudeau will take our land so fast it’s not even funny and give it to who knows who.

Comment

UN and WEF announced Agenda 2030 was to be accelerated not very long ago. When they say jump Trudeau says. How hile?

Last edited by biglentil; Dec 16, 2022, 09:03.

Comment

Originally posted by F4F View Post
                    Jazz the thought of moving somewhere else has interest in our family.
                    Where do you go?
                    Have been impressed with Kristi Noem of South Dakota however the lunatics in D.C aren’t much better then our P.M
                    My farming career will be on the wane in the next few yrs. Dads 82 and 3 girls who hate dirt and bugs and dust. I was told to never sell land but if insurmountable forces are aligned against you, not sure if thats the wisest decision. This shit aint yellowstone up here. We have a fraction of the legal and property rights that the americans do.

I mean Moe and Smith can frustrate Trudeau all day long, but remember he controls that international border that somehow we have to get our products across. The feds can slap an export sustainability levy on our goods anytime and we couldnt do shit.

Comment

if he try’s that the peasants could rise up.

it’s not a conspiracy theory anymore

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        My farming career will be on the wane in the next few yrs. Dads 82 and 3 girls who hate dirt and bugs and dust. I was told to never sell land but if insurmountable forces are aligned against you, not sure if thats the wisest decision. This shit aint yellowstone up here. We have a fraction of the legal and property rights that the americans do.

I mean Moe and Smith can frustrate Trudeau all day long, but remember he controls that international border that somehow we have to get our products across. The feds can slap an export sustainability levy on our goods anytime and we couldnt do shit.
                        When this land was first settled much of the land title was Granted Patent by the King to Canadian Pacific Railway with irrovacable and transferrable rights. Thats the highest level of ownership possible, absolute rights to both surface and mineral rights. Then in the early nineteen hundreds Land Titles mysteriously switched out titles to read in 'Fee Simple of The Crown' without any notice or due process. I maintain the original Patented title providing allodial title is still valid as the rights granted were irrevocable. The original titles can be found at ISC with some digging and they will sign and attest to their authenticity.
                        Last edited by biglentil; Dec 16, 2022, 09:18.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                          if he try’s that the peasants could rise up.

it’s not a conspiracy theory anymore
                          Even if we oust Trudeau, we will still be fighting his minions. Look at Ontario, after 15yrs of liberal rule almost broke the place, Ford kicked than out and he still cant get shit done. Cant build houses, cant mine minerals, cant build roads or LRTs. etc

Thats Canadas future. Nothing will be built again no matter who is in power. What industry is going to power our future. EVs, not a chance. REEs and minerals all lie in the shield and we cant even build roads to them. Hydro, dead, Ag dead, Oil has a small chance of getting something to Churchill and then that will be done.

Comment

i agree we need to clean house like sask did with all the useless NDPs they left and things are getting done. Ottawa needs a house cleaning from top to bottom.

i seen it back in the day useless fools in charge of departments and they didn’t know what they were doing.

Comment

Anyone notice all these canola crush plants announced still havent broken ground after almost 2 yrs.

What do they know

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...