• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Click image for larger version

Name:	AA106E1D-BFC3-4496-A0DF-91260C0EB237.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	780341

Well a few more days in Canada and like Trudeau I’ll jet off next week back south.

Grain should all get hauled in by time I leave or we’ll do the short fall in January.

Canola had its hissy fit and is almost at $20 again just a few penny’s away.

Wheat is coming back.

I have to ask again. What does our federal AG minister actually do?

Got my Moe Bucks and enjoyed it, if your pissed and say it should go to health then donate yours and shut the **** up.

Ah let’s find a drink for this Friday.

Beringer Bros Cabernet Old Fashioned

[ATTACH]11572[

Muddle together 3 dashes of orange bitters and 1 sugar cube.
    Top with Beringer Bros Bourbon Barrel Aged Cabernet Sauvignon.
    Stir and pour over a large ice cube.
    Garnish with a black cherry and an orange peel.

CMA drink

My Favorite Hawaiian island is erupting. Oh how I wish I didn’t let my brother-in-law use my accommodations this year for Christmas. Been there once before when it’s roaring what a show, how powerful nature can be. It’s not caused by climate change, F U C K. Trudeau.

So the liberals slipped in hunting guns at last minute and got caught now getting push back so in full damage control. Seems First Nations vote in BC Ontario and Quebec and they are pissed along with every gun carrying hunter.

They want us with this 2030 BS world Gov.

It’s coming and stupid Toronto and Montreal will vote it in

In France only private planes can fly between French cities the commoners must take the trains.

It’s all about a few controlling all.

I never thought this is how Canada would end.

A ****ing Trudeau!

Have a great week it’s warming up and lots of snow on it’s way next week. Ski hill opens in Fort today.

Merry Christmas 🎄
    Last edited by SASKFARMER; Dec 9, 2022, 06:35.

what’s up with what trudeau is signing is up to with cop30

Comment

Name:	715E069A-2DB8-4AF7-9D7B-9C1F32ECBE4A.jpg
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	774222

Wheat contract is hauled in and we should also get the canola contract in as well.

Comment

Comment

Thought everyone had snow by now, we’ve had since early November and have 18” so far.

Comment

Name:	B00E9B3D-B868-4776-BC0E-4D068D99D1A5.jpg
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	774225

Sled shack 2 done this weekend.

Name:	1E18C501-A7C7-407B-BEE0-3048342C6A69.jpg
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	774226

Comment

What are you using for a door.

I am watching for a double steel door with no centre post like they have in school gym.

Comment

Least when you see smoke coming out of that one it doesn't have( or had ) 20 grand worth of canola in it.

Comment

Now here is a Cocktail that is near impossible to stomach...

Russia is using cruise missiles and bombers... surrendered to Russia by Ukraine in the Budapest Memorandum... to bomb water utilities, electrical infrastructure... and Ukrainian farmers and civilians.

"Russia using missiles surrendered to it by Ukraine in 1990s peace deal, officials say
                  We have reported here in recent weeks on the measures being resorted to by the Russian military due to its rapidly diminishing resources.
                  These have included the use of missiles originally produced in the 1970s to carry nuclear payloads - albeit with the warheads removed and ballast added to disguise this.
                  The missiles, intelligence officials in Ukraine say, are being used to distract the defending military from imminent attacks using more modern and conventional rockets.
                  But a new detail of the decoy missiles is emerging - in that they appear to have previously been the property of the country they are now being used to attack.
                  The Kh-55 subsonic cruise missiles, Ukraine says, were handed over to Russia under a deal known as the Budapest Memorandum.
                  As part of that agreement, Ukraine agreed to relinquish its nuclear arsenal — the third-largest in the world at the time, inherited from the collapsed Soviet Union — and give all nuclear warheads to Russia for decommissioning in return for security assurances.
                  "All ballistic missiles, Tu-160 and Tu-95 strategic bombers were also handed over," said General Vadym Skibitsky, Ukraine's deputy intelligence chief.
                  "Now, they are using Kh-55 missiles against us with these bombers. It would be better if we handed them over to the USA."
                  16h ago 08:17

The UN says it is "deeply concerned" about the situation in northeastern Ukraine, as Russia claims advances in the region. Defence secretary Grant Shapps has criticised the world for delays in getting support to Kyiv. Submit your question on the war for our experts to answer below.

Comment

Stronger open on the agcom board today.

Comment

Your cheapest is to get a three day pass vs a day pass. We have Florida resident passes and no blackouts. Every where they sell passes some are time share schemes in malls.

Comment

Standing in line for hours on end, how fun! Acquaintance went in motorized wheelchair, said it was way easier.

Comment

Go day before hurricane no one

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...