• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Rock

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Rock

Fink et al, decided to go balls deep into real estate after covid started, they own a metric shot ton of it in NA. For whatever reason, likely they saw strength in Florida as "bucking the trend" instead of "last to fall" they plunked it very lopsided into SE USA. Florida is not immune from rate hikes and eventually they pop, leading to some very good deals ahead. I haven't quite drafted out exactly how this unwinds, "cyclically speaking" January 24th or 25th they go bust, I'm guessing it blows through the $550~ level, or "fall off the cliff". That "hole" I spoke of earlier in canola at sub 700, likely gets filled then. I don't like the Jan- March timeframe, something is "phucky", grains need to retest the breakout levels from 2020. 440~ corn, 1060~ beans and 600~ canola(based on currency which is irrelevant today). I'm bullish post March, something "just don't look right in the early new year". Add some windage to the 600 canola target due to the devaluing of CAD, likely high 600s. I'm thinking drought get recognized again in May- July

PS, if Biden bails out BR and takes over the domestic real estate market, it'll totally skew this thought, domestic US banks have massive exposure to BR, the indidual is the inverse trade to BR in the RE market, if they have no confidence in rate cuts happening and inflation coming down, BR is a dead duck along with the other 100s of dominoes, BR will be stuck in an illiquid market. This isn't sinister planning like "you'll own nothing and be happy", it's total loss of control due to not understanding exposure from the regulators and BR.

In govt we trust
    Last edited by macdon02; Dec 6, 2022, 00:54.

Backgrounding calves could show the same result this winter but am glad I got rid of my pitiful canola crop already.

Comment

Word is Blackrock (and others) own a lot of Ukraine farmland hoping the neocon project would be a success there.

Guess Putin changed that pretty fast.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FjNg4jOaYAAFKLQ.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	774192
      Last edited by jazz; Dec 6, 2022, 08:18.

Comment

Name:	20221206_075354.jpg
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	774191

Blackrock has been "making investments " at the request of the Ukrainian government.

Comment

Black rock was running a pension plan in Florida. They got the boot. Blackstone had a run on reit $125 billion fund. $69 billion in requested cash outs.

Comment

Blackrock reportedly controls $10 trillion in investment funds.
            The world economy is $40 trillion?

They are a big promoter of "woke" investment via ESG requirements.

Many US states including FL ,WV ,MO,TX,SD ,and other recently highlighted it by banning investment of state funds.
            Have to wonder with that attention how many private investors followed?

Advisors to the FED and reported also BOC.
            Seems logical given our recent general "woke" economic direction of budgeting taxpayer funds.

Comment

Most likely involved in investing in the very large farms in Sask as well .

Comment

I will second that.

Ukraine never was about farmers it was about USA land developers farming.

Comment

Back in the day when SWP went public they used some of their new found wealth to invest in port facilities in Ukraine at Odessa Many, many millions were invested and nothing ever was built.They also tried getting into the farming game there, which also went south.I know 50 new combines were purchased and all went missing.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    I will second that.

Ukraine never was about farmers it was about USA land developers farming.
                    I was told by a German couple here that it's because of the increase of mega farms run buy Germans in the UKRAINE that caused most of this situation. Never sure who owns the land thou.

Comment

Name:	blk.jpg
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	774221

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...