• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Canada better pay attention…

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Canada better pay attention…

Dutch reaction will be historic, for the right result or world distruction.

Comment

The world's 36th largest export economy threatened with suddenly being halved.
      Move along nothing to see here!

Maybe all the proposed immigration should come from countries who can show us how to really protest.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
        Truck is ready to go !

Freedom don't come easy !
        Already being organized to arrive in Ottawa on Feb 17. See you there? Can you pick up Agstar on your way by? I'll swing by Chuck's place.

Comment

Just got back from Holland farmers are very stressed about the situation. Seen more upside down flags that you can throw a stick at.

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
            Just got back from Holland farmers are very stressed about the situation. Seen more upside down flags that you can throw a stick at.
            More details please. Are protests still ongoing?

Comment

Take time to watch this on this about Netherlands and farms

Comment

The land grab in netherlands has nothing to do with emissions.

Its all about setting up the tri state city development.

Maybe we should ask chuck if it will be underwater in 10 yrs not.
                Last edited by jazz; Nov 30, 2022, 16:31.

Comment

Absolute insanity. They actually have a Nitrogen Minister. And companies like Blackrock are pushing for this in the US.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      More details please. Are protests still ongoing?
                      Right now only farmers in enviromental sensitive areas are being targeted so it is victimizing mostly hog chicken and dairy farmers mostly. If the farmers voluntarely end there farms the get paid 120% of assesed value if they don do that they will get enilized with all kinds of different tariffs. I am by no means an expert in the politics. I have heard that on thursday that they would start some more protests. It is all very discouraging for dutch farmers.

Comment

Ok I’m going to come out publicly and state I believe Trudeau is working on doing similar to western canada, not Quebec or vote rich Ontario.

Out west the largest mega farm will be left alone and investors are lining up. They know food will be the most expensive thing humans need.

Small farms will be taken out through paperwork and debt.

Medium will be taken out by debt and trying to survive in the new system competing to grow more and more till it’s to late.

Paid for farms will eventually say **** it and quit.

Don’t think it will happen I’m betting it will and in my life time.

Control by a few who won’t sacrifice a thing all in the name of climate scam and a disease.

City voters will go along since they only see us as the enemy and we mean nothing in the election system.

Prove me wrong

Land will go back to prairie and be turned over to different groups and different genders.

Food will skyrocket and one mega group will say what it’s worth.

Comment

What a depressing picture! No farms - No food. Total control of necessities will mean total control of the masses.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            What a depressing picture! No farms - No food. Total control of necessities will mean total control of the masses.
                            Must really irk the elites down east that all of canadas wealth lies under an area that nobody was ever supposed to live in.

Comment

everybody says what about food if less farms ? the eletes have also talked lots about depopulation , mabe im one of the crazy conspiracy believers but if their is less people their wont be the same need for food , very strange times we are living in

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...