• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone explain....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are funny with deere and green behind combine. i should of taken pictures this fall of all the yellow and red with green lines in our area yet green guys had none. it’s getting old. plus the x9 was way better than the Clauss.

snowing and blowing such a lovely day to be outside.

Comment

In our neck of the woods the gophers mostly all drowned out in the flood years and have never really come back. I expect it will change at some point. We have a small gravel knoll in a pasture that was always a big Garder snake den. The flood years pretty well killed all of them off too.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        you guys are funny with deere and green behind combine. i should of taken pictures this fall of all the yellow and red with green lines in our area yet green guys had none. it’s getting old. plus the x9 was way better than the Clauss.

Sensitive are we??

The old walker machines were no matter color lol.

Comment

See what happens AB5 and Case when you poked the bear he bit this time. Lol!!! All in fun.

Comment

Yes, but only the green guys take it really personally, so they are the most fun to poke fun at.

Comment

all colours were really , really bad here this year

Comment

all in fun ! yes what a shitty day to be un-bagging !

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...