• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail Hour.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rareearth
    replied
    Liberal farmers better vote, or get out now, please

Netherlands to Buy Out Farmers Amid Pushback Over Nitrogen Goals: The Netherlands laid out plans to buy out hundreds of farms near nature reserves, an attempt to quell the fury of Dutch farmers over its goal of halving nitrogen emissions by 2030. The government will acquire large nitrogen emitters as part of a voluntary and one-time offer, said Nitrogen Minister Christianne van der Wal-Zeggelink in a letter to the parliament in the Hague. The cabinet has set aside €24.3 billion to fund the transition. The target, designed to comply with European Union rules on reducing nitrogen pollution, prompted uproar among farmers shortly after it was first presented in June. If implemented, the government’s plan would require cuts of as much of 95% in emissions in some provinces and see the livestock population in the Netherlands reduced by a third over the next eight years. If not enough farmers sell their businesses, then the government may have to force some of them out of business, Prime Minister Mark Rutte said in a press conference on Friday. (Source: Bloomberg)

Leave a comment:

• furrowtickler
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz View Post
    There are literally millions of people protesting covid polices in china right now forage. These people have been locked, poked, prodded, tracked, tested, QR coded, starved and cut off from families over the same policies that those truckers stood up for.

But its all good right.

[ATTACH]11494[/ATTACH]
    Hopefully Canada never gets that insane but you do have a point

Leave a comment:

• Hamloc
    replied
    Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Why would I question a business if they made their employees get a Covid vax.

The fertilizer retailer I deal with made all their office staff, site staff, and truck drivers get vaccinated or else look for a job elsewhere. They employ 50-75 people, they all got vaxed.

Just think if their business couldn't fully operate in the spring and fall of 2021, if a good portion of their employees were sick at home with Covid

Now you answer me Hamloc what are your thoughts on the anti -vaxxer Woke nutjobs not getting their children vaxxed for polio, chicken pox, measles, etc etc.?
    Interesting answer, you didn’t say you supported mandatory vaccination for Covid, you simply said “why would I question” the business for doing so. You did use a time frame(in spring and fall of 2021) which was before Omicron and at that time there was some benefit in transmission reduction with the Delta variant.

Also very instructive was the difference in how I asked my question, in a clear respectful way, and how you phrased your question “anti -vaxxer woke nutjobs”, similar to Justin Trudeau who called anti-vaxxers “misogynists and racists”. Regardless I will answer the question. Polio, chicken pox and measles vaccines have been proven generationally safe and I think it is a mistake not to vaccinate kids against them. Having said that I wouldn’t say the same for the Covid-19 shot and I have no issues with parents not having their kids receive this shot. In my opinion, Omicron has rendered the Covid shot of little value except to those over the age of 75, those with underlying health conditions or with immune deficiencies. And the shot won’t stop transmission but is supposed to keep you from getting very sick. The last statistic I read was 50% of Canadians had had their 3rd shot and 7% percent their 4th. The majority have now had Covid, many more than once even though they were vaccinated. Omicron doesn’t discriminate unlike Liberal supporters.

Leave a comment:

• jazz
    replied
    There are literally millions of people protesting covid polices in china right now forage. These people have been locked, poked, prodded, tracked, tested, QR coded, starved and cut off from families over the same policies that those truckers stood up for.

But its all good right.

Click image for larger version

Name:	qtttt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.6 KB
ID:	774156
    Last edited by jazz; Nov 28, 2022, 07:50.

Leave a comment:

• bucket
    replied
    So, this is your answer going forward if Canadian citizens are not happy if the government in power is not the one, they voted for and don't like their policies to start a GOFUNDME so they can create Blockades and Protests?

The Leaders of the Ottawa protest were has-been Politicians and Ultra-Right wingnuts who couldn't make it in real life with nothing to do in the winter.

Your certainly promoting the ME comes first attitude which so many bitch about on Agriville regularly.
    No it's not my answer. But the opposition parties don't seem to be doing their job in defeating Trudeau for his incompetence.

Leave a comment:

• foragefarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by therealnorthernf View Post
    At least Go Fund Me would be more democratic/honest then what the Liberals are doing.. Buying off the Media in Canada with tax payer's money to promote and protect the Liberals..

LOL your take on who the leaders of the convoy were is hilarious... Considering what the Prime Minister has accomplished in his lifetime... I'd take a Trucker over a failed drama teacher/snowboarder any day.

With Liberals it is always about "ME"
    My take on the leaders of the Ottawa protest?

Google each and everyone of them, and then tell me if you would put them on your Christmas card list.

Leave a comment:

• foragefarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    Forage simple question, did you support vaccine mandates where people had to chose between losing employment and getting the Covid 19 shot?
    Why would I question a business if they made their employees get a Covid vax.

The fertilizer retailer I deal with made all their office staff, site staff, and truck drivers get vaccinated or else look for a job elsewhere. They employ 50-75 people, they all got vaxed.

Just think if their business couldn't fully operate in the spring and fall of 2021, if a good portion of their employees were sick at home with Covid

Now you answer me Hamloc what are your thoughts on the anti -vaxxer Woke nutjobs not getting their children vaxxed for polio, chicken pox, measles, etc etc.?
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 28, 2022, 06:39.

Leave a comment:

• fjlip
    replied
    Sad but not out of the question, DIVORCE is an option for many situations.

If you can't agree/compromise...best cut off relationship. Cheaper simpler less stress in the long run.

War/fighting/division is just horrible, none of us needs that shit! Life is SHORT.

Leave a comment:

• therealnorthernf
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Alberta and Sask are going to be forced to wield those sovereignty acts inside of a year, or evoke the NWC, because this is coming. Hope we are ready to stand up.

[ATTACH]11493[/ATTACH]
    It won't be just the oil and gas industry that will be exiting Canada... the economy as a whole will be contracting... Canada will become a complete 3rd world shit hole...

The next federal election is Canada's last chance to survive as a Free Country with a thriving economy.

Leave a comment:

• jazz
    replied
    Alberta and Sask are going to be forced to wield those sovereignty acts inside of a year, or evoke the NWC, because this is coming. Hope we are ready to stand up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	abs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	774155

Leave a comment:

• Hamloc
    replied
    So, this is your answer going forward if Canadian citizens are not happy if the government in power is not the one, they voted for and don't like their policies to start a GOFUNDME so they can create Blockades and Protests?

The Leaders of the Ottawa protest were has-been Politicians and Ultra-Right wingnuts who couldn't make it in real life with nothing to do in the winter.

Your certainly promoting the ME comes first attitude which so many bitch about on Agriville regularly.
    Forage simple question, did you support vaccine mandates where people had to chose between losing employment and getting the Covid 19 shot?

Leave a comment:

• therealnorthernf
    replied

At least Go Fund Me would be more democratic/honest then what the Liberals are doing.. Buying off the Media in Canada with tax payer's money to promote and protect the Liberals..

LOL your take on who the leaders of the convoy were is hilarious... Considering what the Prime Minister has accomplished in his lifetime... I'd take a Trucker over a failed drama teacher/snowboarder any day.

With Liberals it is always about "ME"

Leave a comment:

• foragefarmer
    replied
    Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Lottomax 5 dollar tickets grow a jackpot fairly quickly.

I don't think it would take long to have a 25 million fund created again with 2 dollar donations.

Skip a coffee once a week.

The next convoy may not be controllable.

Trudeau's cabinet told the commission the police were incompetent.

That may not make the next convoy something the police will be encouraged to help out with.

The military has already been told they asked for too much.

Random thoughts.

Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 27, 2022, 11:36.

Leave a comment:

• TOM4CWB
    replied
    Tim has ALS…

Tim knows he is going to die …soon…

Asked about the fear of death… Tim is not afraid…

Because Tim knows what is going to happen…

As does his wife… and family….

Life is not a mystery…. We can only change ourselves…. The miracle of life is the birth of our little ones… the grains we plant… germinate../ grow… and at the right time we harvest what we have planted…

Here is why Tim and his wife are not afraid…of life…. Or death.

Leave a comment:

• TOM4CWB
    replied
    A stiff drink….

Leave a comment:

• Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...