• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Annoyed by Youtube

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoyed by Youtube

This may not be the right place to post and it isn’t a big deal but I needed to vent.

So I am not a music person at all but my Dad had a few cousins that fought in Vietnam and I have visited the memorial wall in Washington DC twice. I am not an emotional person but I teared up while I was there.

Anyways every 8th of November if I remember I play the kids the Big and Rich song “the 8th of November” and we talk abit about the Vietnam war. The sacrifice made by kids who didn’t even know why they were there, the positives and negatives of a draft, and why the government doesn’t always know best.

So I go to turn it on my phone last night after supper and I got the notice that it was adult content that I needed to sign in to listen to. All the pure trash on Youtube, all the horrible videos my wife and I feel like we are constantly trying stop the kids from seeing and that is what they block. Makes me sad
    Last edited by Grahamp; Nov 9, 2022, 20:18.

Just watched them both on my YT Music subscription.
    Had to hit confirm twice on 8Nov one.
    There will be consequences in the future for trying to sanitize everything by false standards.

Comment

This woke shit and control won’t last, it’s just a fad and the majority of people are sick of it.

Comment

Listening to it now, had no issue. I was only 19 is another one that must be listened to.
        Last edited by makar; Nov 10, 2022, 09:46.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
          This woke shit and control won’t last, it’s just a fad and the majority of people are sick of it.

Hope your right.
          Beyond Meat may be an indicator.

"Meat substitute catastrophe as the fantasies of billionaire investors slam into the reality of the supermarket. Sales down 22.5% in the last 3 months. Losses up by 180%. Every $1 of product it sells costs $1.82 to make. It takes a very special talent to run a business like this"

Click image for larger version

Name:	20221110_191848.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	774064

The people are just fine with eating burgers as they always have.
          Not terrible is not going to be popular.
          I don't believe it ever did have the popularity it was hyped to have.
          All retail and fast food were afraid they were missing out and ordered excess inventory. Very few actually ate it. Went to the dumpster.
          All spin.
          Last edited by shtferbrains; Nov 10, 2022, 20:57.

Comment

Wow that pencils out worse than ranching!

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...