• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail

Well I can't believe we missed the snow and I should actually get over every field doing ruts, sloughs, water runs, and bush, yes we are going with kelly and Mandako but it should get done. Then a contract for Malt and we are out of here. Florida is calling for a few weeks. I won't be here for hauling just one day.

Pineapple Iced Tea

Ingredients

4 cups water
    7 tea bags
    2 tablespoons sugar
    1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
    1/3 cup lemon juice
    Optional: Pineapple wedges, lemon slices, and fresh mint leaves

Directions

In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil; remove from heat. Add tea bags; steep, covered, 3-5 minutes according to taste. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher; cool slightly. Stir in fruit juices.
    Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Serve over ice. Garnish as desired.

Ah, it's great to sip by the pool or ocean on a beach in Cayman Hawaii, or anywhere else.

Ok now for what's great in Ag this week and what sucks.

Great on the last bounce sold all bags on the ground this is the first wheat sale of the year and included off the combine contract at a higher price. Deer and bags can be a problem the longer they stay out. Defer time.

Awful is where is BOBOO and her lets cut fertilizer by 30% or is this just coat the shit and charge the **** out of farmers for nothing.

USA Elections next week might not be a good time to travel south. **** it it's always a good time to travel south. I hope the Republicans wipe out every useless Democrat.

It is funny the Ducks and Geese are still around, long drawn-out fall?

Some got the first taste of snow as ours from a week ago is finally mostly gone.

Bush and track hoe when I get home unless it snows a ton. Always love the smell of fresh pushed Bush it is great.

Trudeau's gov gave a fiscal update and did **** all to lower the cost this winter. But CBC got another 42 Mil.

SASK and Alberta are finally telling Ottawa to **** off it's our prov. we are in charge and you can go **** your self. Ok, not quite that but at least were fighting back against the insanity coming out of Ottawa.

Moe Bucks come next week if you don't need them to donate to a charity **** find one that needs cash and give it to them. If you need it to offset the stupid Carbon tax take it and enjoy. Total received from Trudeau for a rebate on Carbon tax I got **** all. So **** you, Trudeau.

My route is picked and yes we are going to the church of DEERE to pay homage. Then Nashville and finally home. Have an adjuster this week and three quotes will be done by the time I get to our home. Might be an easy fix.

Have a great week well post from the road or the pool.

oh my Yukon i swear whispered get your fall work done already and let’s get the **** out of here.

last fields today

Comment

oh one more thing who would build the best

200 x 80 x 18 cold storage building it’s been a few years and we need another?

Comment

oh shit also forgot it’s Red Deer farm show next wed to friday it’s great enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post

goodon , did an excellent job for us

Comment

finally plus 2 so it’s go time and still doing a great job. mandako is also going two left.

Comment

We are going with integrity buildings out of Alberta. We like their perma columns and a few other things. They are not the cheapest.

Comment

We like Integrity too.

Comment

Pineland metal out of Prince Albert. Everything they do is top notch and you can trust them.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    goodon , did an excellent job for us
                    Strayt A Balcarres. Excellent quality and service and close to home

Comment

Sometimes it all comes down to what crew you get, most of the companies are good until they start cutting corners.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                        Sometimes it all comes down to what crew you get, most of the companies are good until they start cutting corners.
                        Don’t all companies use the same runaway hutterite crew? Coulda fooled me…..

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                          Don’t all companies use the same runaway hutterite crew? Coulda fooled me…..
                          The boys!

Comment

Mostly Mennonite crews I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                              Mostly Mennonite crews I thought.
                              ours were hutts , great guys ,

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...