• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Cocktail Hour.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Cocktail Hour.

Let's start this out with my end-of-the-day drink when I finally get back to my home and finish showering and just sitting in my chair relaxing after a hard day's work.

Its the

Moscow mule

A Moscow mule is a cocktail made with vodka, ginger beer, and lime juice, garnished with a slice or wedge of lime. The drink is a type of buck and is sometimes called a vodka buck. The Moscow mule is popularly served in a copper mug, which takes on the cold temperature of the liquid.

Main alcohol: Vodka

Ingredients: 1 1/2 oz Vodka, 1/6 oz Lime juice, 4 oz Ginger beer

Preparation: Combine vodka and ginger beer in a copper mug or highball glass filled with ice. Add lime juice. Stir gently and garnish (we grow our own mint and add it ) with a lime slice.
    Served: On the rocks; poured over ice.

Drinkware: Copper mug or highball glass
    IBA specified ingredients: 4.5 cl (9 parts) vodka; 1 cl (2 parts) lime juice; 12 cl (24 parts) ginger beer
    Standard drinkware: copper mug

Ah, Now I'm relaxed.

So All flights are finally booked from November to the final time we come home in April. Watch West jet because they have a direct flight this winter but it's not from November on till spring it's a few weeks before Christmas then mid-Feb for a few weeks. Flights are booking up very fast. Peoplekind of tired of the useless lockdowns by Ottawa and want out and they are going this winter.

Ok since it's the end of the week and we're all ready to get on with things on the weekend since Ag has come to a stop thanks to snow, not all got but some got so much it will never go till April. So let's let Friday be a bitch about AG day and also a day of good things in Ag.

For my bitch about Ag it goes to our useless Fed Ag Minister BoBoo who is MIA and is never seen and actually WTF does she actually do. Name one farmer that got a Carbon Tax Rebate Trudeau?

Now for the good thing in AG My X9s have landed in Yorkton and so have all the headers and I paid for them so that Deere would have a profitable year-end next week. Got a free jacket and hat. But all did work out great in the end and Thankyou Pattison.

Equipment is going through the roof on RB auction sites and its because of shortages.

Land rent is going up and up and up and so is land sales if land actually ever gets sold.

One positive is also the prices are trying to go higher but the funny thing is Canola can't get over 20 and wheat can't get very far over 12 yet a lot of Grain companies made the most money ever in the history of Grain Companies at last year's prices. Gee was it the screwing of farmers who contracted for peanuts or the nondisclosure of what was actually sold out of Canada because everything is a secret in this country.

Well, the snow ended most of my fall ideas I'm still hopeful it will melt but days are short and nights are cooling off. Geese are still around and that is funny, maybe they know something we don't.

Yukon is slowly getting packed for the trip south and were leaving now After the RedDeer farm show.

Have a great week and enjoy the weather it's the fall-winter transition and not climate change.

wednesday afternoon.

Moscow Mule.

X9

Comment

Oh a good thing is also MOE got rid of Sask Owned liquor stores. I cant remember the last time I visited one since the new private ones have everything or will get what ever you want.

UNions are crying the NDP doesn't know if they want to die on this hill.

The one stupid thing this week was Lyle Stewart inviting Collin thatcher to the leg. **** lyle you are a stupid individual.

Comment

Have to agree wtf did he bring Thatcher to the leg for? Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
          I think they just did it to keep the Ndp occupied while the Sask party does it thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
            One. Its a diversion.

Two . It proves Lyle Stewart is senile.

Comment

Lyle stewart needs to retire it’s time.

washing trucks and trailers today and winterizing boats that have been in heated shop since august.

Comment

who trusts anything the media says, prints, broadcasts?

Comment

picking up another bag , what a bonus this weather is
                  think nearly the whole NE is fertilized !

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    picking up another bag , what a bonus this weather is
                    think nearly the whole NE is fertilized !

Good, won’t be waiting for juice next spring.

Comment

SF thanks for all that you do for this site👍

Pretty easy this time of year to see the sunrise and sunsets which have been particularly colourful. Still busy doing fieldwork, spreading moo poo, and feeding the mama cows a bit of barley to stretch out the dried up grass on pasture.

Tomorrow is 4-H calf weigh in and I’m really looking forward to it as is my oldest daughter. It’s been 18 years since I was in it myself.

A couple toots of the air horn brings the cows running for miles to see me………….. or maybe they just want to see the feed truck?🍀

Very thankful for the nice weather to get things wrapped up even though it looks to be ending shortly. Drier than ever out here😎

Comment

Hottest day in a week. Was plus six. Can still skidoo. We just can not reach the forecast highs with this much snow. What a lost week this has been.

Comment

dried up in the swamp , guys juicing again

Comment

How about a Black Russian in honor of Putin ending the grain agreement.

Comment

you can't call a russian black
                              thats racist

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...