• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lentils crops in general

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lentils crops in general

one I don't grow lentils,

but huge huge rain in parts of my state some places 100mm yesterday or sa last 36 hours.

no huge issues for we had maybe 40 haven't checked yet 5.45am

but lentils crop in oz really going to be suffering now as well as some milling wheat.

google floods NSW there's hardly a part of the state that's not under some sort of warning.

another week of it on and off it seem particularly new.

another example Australian cotton crop should be about 90% planted currently at 4% that stat hast changed for 10 days

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
    one I don't grow lentils,

but huge huge rain in parts of my state some places 100mm yesterday or sa last 36 hours.

no huge issues for we had maybe 40 haven't checked yet 5.45am

but lentils crop in oz really going to be suffering now as well as some milling wheat.

google floods NSW there's hardly a part of the state that's not under some sort of warning.

another week of it on and off it seem particularly new.

another example Australian cotton crop should be about 90% planted currently at 4% that stat hast changed for 10 days
    Where in Aus are the significant lentil acres? There are a few photos of lentil crops under water. Just wondering if you can guesstimate the overall impact of these big rains.
    Ps-it hasn’t really rained in large areas of the prairies for a few years. Any amount here would be so welcome.

Comment

Not really a cut and paste guy but will search for relevant articles for ya cobber.
      Victoria and NSW big lentil states lesser degree my state south oz

V

Comment

this is common
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 7.35.14 am.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	773961

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List