• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nutrien the woke company!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ooofty View Post
    Just like a professional liberal!! Doesn't answer the question because they know the truth.
    Stupid question. You just dont like an honest answer.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      Discrimination against people who believe in the sovereignty of each person, the freedom to choose what is injected into our bodies… if I agree or disagree with that decision.. personally is irrelevant… my decisions are mine, and the ones I am responsible for, not yours.

Agstar is free to believe whatever he chooses, how we are being responsible for those decisions is a personal choice…

On the final judgement day… no one escapes, all actions have consequences… The world of the End… is as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow morning! Not by my choice or decision! Personal choice and decision. The designer made humanity/consciousness by design as sure as gravity and water.

Cheers
      Could you give me a date on that final judgement day? I would like to throw a big part before that.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Stupid question. You just dont like an honest answer.
        What answer? You haven’t given one yet…

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...