• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nutrien the woke company!!!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrien the woke company!!!!

Can't companys just mind there own business! Instead in Saskatoon there pushing the drag queen sh it on children wtf!!!!! In Saskatoon sask on weekend they had a bull sh it event for this!!!!

Who’s in charge of their publicity and PR? He/She must have taken his/her education from the “How to Piss Off Your Customers 101” University of The Unemployed.

Comment

Yea WTF Is wrong with them
      Just plain *** stupid

Comment

Upper management made a miscalculation there

Comment

if you dont like it dont buy their product.

Comment

Partner of the WEF

Comment

The downside to "Naming Rights," you don't have any control over what goes on inside that building.

Comment

Why can’t people or businesses just stay in their own lane. Why do they have to have an opinion or an agenda for everything. Just unbelievable the state of our society

Comment

What concerns me is that this is a relentless well coordinated global attack on my psyche and wallet. Not that I watch TV but was shown or told of drag commercials snuck in here and there for months now on SBS
                  80% funded by none other than the govt. And promoting cross-dressing in schools. Seems OZ and Canada are in lockstep. I don't like the idea of my kids and grand kids being hammered with this shìt.
                  Fight back, speak up, it's every man for himself
                  Last edited by Guest; Oct 21, 2022, 21:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
                    What concerns me is that this is a relentless well coordinated global attack on my psyche and wallet. Not that I watch TV but was shown or told of drag commercials snuck in here and there for months now on SBS
                    80% funded by none other than the govt. And promoting cross-dressing in schools. Seems OZ and Canada are in lockstep. I don't like the idea of my kids and grand kids being hammered with this shìt.
                    Fight back, speak up, it's every man for himself
                    Welcome back

Comment

Never left. Voluntarily took a break after Nicole moved the greatest thread of all time to rural, then I simultaneously wiped everything off

Comment

Cancel culture can work both ways, produce our own inputs. If they can build empires selling us inputs let’s make our own ,

Comment

Not going to get into the gay thing here. Have no hate and know some great folks who’s gates swing the other way. I find the whole drag thing crass but that’s my personal opinion. I’d be more concerned with Nutrien being a WEF partner. Should paste a list of WEF partners to our fridge and in our vehicles and make a conscious choice not to deal with them. The WEF exists by sponging money off these companies. Enough public pressure and these woke cuks will fold.

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
                            Never left. Voluntarily took a break after Nicole moved the greatest thread of all time to rural, then I simultaneously wiped everything off
                            Are you in the wet part of Oz?

Comment

Creating a safe space for an inclusive community where people can just be who they want to be, for loving yourself, and being proud of who you are.

Good for you Nutrien !

Click image for larger version

Name:	reading-with-royalty-1-6111843-1665972895756.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	773951

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...