• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When democrats lose there ass in nov

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What else to not trust? LoL.
    I don't mind having a USD income stream. "In God We Trust" Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
      What else to not trust? LoL.
      I don't mind having a USD income stream. "In God We Trust" Haha.
      The way the republicans are going now... leaves the democrats with a close race ... Biden now the face of reason and stability... Republican hate and anger... isn't easy to stomach... Trump is too proud and arrogant... plus bitter...

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
        The way the republicans are going now... leaves the democrats with a close race ... Biden now the face of reason and stability... Republican hate and anger... isn't easy to stomach... Trump is too proud and arrogant... plus bitter...

Cheers
        Sorry Biden has no idea what he had for breakfast

That should be incredibly scary for the rest of the world

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post

Cheers
          WTF? seriously? reason and stability? Biden?? Reality escapes you my friend!

Comment

And I was absolutely positive that it’s the Democrats that are angry, I guess I’ll need too watch cnn more often!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...