• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grain needed.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTO I like your take on this grain price issue. They’re trying to steal our produce for as little as possible. I think I’ll put in a target for $15.00 wheat as well.

I like when the grain merchants ask if you’re reluctant go sell- well what do you want for your grain???! So I tell them and they laugh. Well they asked!! For the record I got beyond what I told them about this time a year ago. From what I see happening in the markets the seller may be in the drivers seat again this year. For the record I have been wrong once or twice also !

Comment

Originally posted by Livewire View Post
      BTO I like your take on this grain price issue. They’re trying to steal our produce for as little as possible. I think I’ll put in a target for $15.00 wheat as well.

I like when the grain merchants ask if you’re reluctant go sell- well what do you want for your grain???! So I tell them and they laugh. Well they asked!! For the record I got beyond what I told them about this time a year ago. From what I see happening in the markets the seller may be in the drivers seat again this year. For the record I have been wrong once or twice also !
      Please do a $15 target, even $16.
      I hope everyone starts doing this. Time to start showing the crooks who is in charge.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...