• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go time

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvested some wheat on friday, 11 moisture , checked bin yesterday 45 degrees ,fans have it cooled down now.Canola yesterday was testing 0 moisture.When this harvest is over we will have to pull grain out of every bin to be safe.In 40 years i dont remember this hot for such a long stretch.And Wind.

Comment

Dry dry dry. I am hoping I can add some moisture weight back in the aeration bins later in the fall but I doubt it.

Comment

Definitely go time here😎

Shook things up and got a d****r head for the one combine. Sure glad the neighbour talked us in to a flex d****r as my brother is very impressed with it in the hills. Also got a bagger and that is quite a learning curve.

Preschool started today and the youngest daughter made a deal that if she got the potty figured out and could wake up dry that she could go. She has been hounding us for quite some time that she wants to go like the big kids do. Hopefully her enthusiasm sticks around and she’s able to make some new friends.

They grow up so fast. She’s not even 3 yet but acting like a 6 year old🍀

Comment

You darn right they grow up fast
          Youngest started UofS , oldest done her first 4 years business and now into Law at the UofS
          My son in the middle has 2 years business now off to be a dancer / performer on Disney’s new cruise ship Wish .
          Crazy how time flies , seems like not that long ago they were just off to preschool like your daughter woodland 😳

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            You darn right they grow up fast
            Is there nobody coming back to the homestead furrow?

Comment

Hrs done now beans.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Maybe at some point , door is open but all three will most likely be off on their own path of their choosing for now . Tons of great opportunities out there if you have a good work ethic and a head on your shoulders . The farm not going anywhere.
                Our nephew is with us full time and fully invested.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Not furrow but my 6.3 foot 240 lb 21 year old son has a week to give me, he wants the farm, am I doing him a favor?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...