• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desktop site/mobile site

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desktop site/mobile site

Somehow my phone has gone to desk top.
    Icon down the bottom left is the “switch” button.

Doesn’t seem to function anymore or it’s locked?

Even when I expand screen doesn’t work

Dunno, worked for me just now.
    If only the machine monitors were this simple lol.

Comment

You could try going to your browser settings and in the setting menu there should be an option to switch to Desktop/Mobile. Maybe that would work?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
        Dunno, worked for me just now.
        If only the machine monitors were this simple lol.
        Maybe my phone is stuffed

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
          Sometimes shutting it (your phone) down completely and then rebooting it from scratch will reset the software.

Cheers

Comment

Stuffed, haha.
            I will say tho, OS's useful lifespan getting much shorter with ever more site demands. My last phone had Android 8 I think and it wouldn't load Weather network anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Stuffed, haha.
              I will say tho, OS's useful lifespan getting much shorter with ever more site demands. My last phone had Android 8 I think and it wouldn't load Weather network anymore.
              I took a screenshot

When I did select the desktop, the option to go back to mobile was below (on the bottom border) of the normal page screen in blue 2 words. I had to try to select it a few times… it finally came up with an option screen (2 selections)opening up with desk top or Mobile on the touch screen.

I will try to get a screen shot of that drop down page.

Comment

Here are the 2 screen shots, the very small blue words in the bottom left corner:

The drop down screen when pressure on the 2 blue words ‘Desktop site’

Then this drop down page opened up :

I then selected the mobile site moving the check mark from the desktop styles to the mobile selection on the bottom of the screen.

Hope this helps
                Cheers

Comment

Click on desktop site tab Jack shitz happens.

So guess phone is past use by date like me

Comment

Click on desktop site tab Jack shitz happens.

So guess phone is past use by date like me
                    For the mobile phone mode.. the check mark needs to be checked beside the mobile instead of the desktop option...

I will see if I can get a screen shot of when it changes over...

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                      For the mobile phone mode.. the check mark needs to be checked beside the mobile instead of the desktop option...

I will see if I can get a screen shot of when it changes over...
                      As soon as I touch my screen in front of the the mobile option on the two dashes - - a blue extending line loading bar in about a second loads the mobile screen onto my phone instead of the very small print that is loaded on the desk top displayed lettering.

Hope this helps
                      Tom

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...