• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ag in motion?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When a lawnmower costs more than a half ton should, its best not to ask price on the rest of the stuff….

Anyone ask the claas or fendt reps what their product was selling for at ritchies? I did….

Comment

Great show. Stayed in Radisson last night. Good room, food and close.
      Had to head south after so, took two hours to get out of parking lot and thru S,toon. Awful.
      Will go again if can get away.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        Was a pleasure to meet with Woodland 👍👍
        Great show today
        Always great to put a face with a name. Even if it was for just a few minutes over a burger. 👍

If anyone is ever west of Edmonton with a few minutes to kill the door is always open and cold beer is in the shop🍺

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
          Always great to put a face with a name. Even if it was for just a few minutes over a burger. 👍

If anyone is ever west of Edmonton with a few minutes to kill the door is always open and cold beer is in the shop🍺
          Most expensive thing I ever did was put a fridge in the shop. So many ideas came out of it lol.

Comment

Too bad the SmartSeeder operator didn't set his drill in the ground LoL.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Most expensive thing I ever did was put a fridge in the shop. So many ideas came out of it lol.
              My shop is a bit cluttered with tools for a dedicated fridge. Even won a fridge but in pump house for cow meds. Lucky shop is cool so the pops sit in a dark corner and stay British cool which I don’t mind. Yes lots of ideas come out of “meetings” with cohorts.

Comment

We're people buying iron before the next price increase?
                JD claims price increase now, and half goes to the new buyer..half to the fellow who wants the used one..
                Increase of 30 k on the used one we were dreaming of..
                Oye..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...