• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch Protests

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    What a pathetic blame game … maybe they all need to look in the mirror
    These guys need to go hungry. Plain and simple. That corrects stupidity and stupid agendas. Nothing else matters when u don’t have something to eat and these policy makers and blame game artists need to realize that.

Comment

yes when people have plenty of everything they have lots of problems , when they have no food they have only one problem !

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        I doubt most of that will get rebuilt. Between the existing population collapse, and the outmigration happening en masse now, most of the urban infrastructure won't be needed. Just the agricultural and industrial. And if any of it was soviet era, it was likely such poor quality, and poorly maintained that it needed rebuilt and upgraded by now regardless.
        Population collapse of both Ukraine and Russia. This is Putin’s number one problem. Generally it was poor countries which had lots of kids but Russians are poor, full of aids tb, addicted, and live in a cold miserable hell hole. They don’t want to bring kids into their situation. Not like the western or developed Asian world which can’t afford nor has the time for multiple kids.

Comment

Ukraine will rebuild and the majority of those that have been forced out will return. The West will step up whether you guys like it or not. Ukraine has been through this before. Besides Ukraine has so much to offer Europe and the rest of the World.

The Ukrainian people are highly educated and have a national pride of which has only been strengthen.

Putin's Russia will continue to have it's population decrease and will have manpower shortages everywhere. There is very little opportunity for the ordinary Russian.

Putin's young poorly trained army is suffering huge casualties, and those that do survive will be so screwed up from a war they didn't want to fight will be useless to the Russian society for ever.

I know Jazz, TSIPP, and several others on Agriville have a real hard on for Putin, but he will eventually end up like Hitler and Mussolini. The Russian population and Oligarchs will eventually turn on him or he will die shortly from the eternal rot within himself.

It always happens to dictators.
          Last edited by foragefarmer; Jul 9, 2022, 06:31.

Comment

Wow you guys write some great fiction there.

Now let me tell you what really will happen. Ukraine is a failed state. Russia controls 30% of it and getting more everyday. The western portion is the remaining rump of a country which will be neutered and fall under russias influence.

Russia will now align with a reinvigorated brics which Saudi wants to join. Oops. Which will create a new currency block backed by hard assets while the west rides fiat to the grave. The days of weaponizing the USD are over. The days of expanding the mandates of grift organizations like nato are over. Globalization will get rewritten. WEF clowns will fall before Putin ever does.

The EU will crack first under a big recession then over political stability.

Putin stopped the great reset in its tracks far as I am concerned.

I guess if you want to live in lala land keep watching cbc.

Comment

No hard on for anyone over there, I just wish NATO wasn’t sh!tting in everyone’s back yard, it’s kinda like Sweden and Finland wanting to join NATO but told them to keep there nukes at home.
              Last edited by TSIPP; Jul 9, 2022, 09:45.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Wow you guys write some great fiction there.

Now let me tell you what really will happen. Ukraine is a failed state. Russia controls 30% of it and getting more everyday. The western portion is the remaining rump of a country which will be neutered and fall under russias influence.

Russia will now align with a reinvigorated brics which Saudi wants to join. Oops. Which will create a new currency block backed by hard assets while the west rides fiat to the grave. The days of weaponizing the USD are over. The days of expanding the mandates of grift organizations like nato are over. Globalization will get rewritten. WEF clowns will fall before Putin ever does.

The EU will crack first under a big recession then over political stability.

Putin stopped the great reset in its tracks far as I am concerned.

I guess if you want to live in lala land keep watching cbc.

How do you know what CBC is broadcasting?

Oh, of coarse the Ruble is going to replace the Greenback, just like oil will hit $200.00 - $300.00/ barrel while Urea will goes down to $450.00/ tonne this fall (which I hope you right for once in your predictions).

Speaking of weapons apparently Putin is pulling tanks and weapons out of Russian war museums to continue his genocide on Ukraine.

As for NATO, it's only growing in strengthen, with Sweden and Finland about to join. In fact Finland has one of the strongest armies in all of Europe.

We all know what the Finnish did to the Russians in WW2.

But, you keep cheerleading for Putin's genocide on Ukraine and everything else related to F ucking up the West, while plucking your ass in your entitled freedom in Canada.

Comment

Where do you get your information from forage, honestly. Russia using museum tanks and you believe that.

What are your thoughts on the CIA backed coups in 2008 and 2014. I guess those arent special operations. The hypocrisy is stunning. Sound like you are still in the covid zone and never got out. Thats sad.

The ruble will be thrown in with the chinese currency, gold reserves, oil and grains as hard backing. I guess in the future if you want debt, you go use the USD, but if you want to eat and keep the lights on and your junk from china coming, you will be using their new currency.

Never said it was going to replace the USD, just displace it as reserve currency. You should short the USD now, just like I told you to buy it 2 yrs ago.

US and Nato and EU and all those orgs are now in the fck around and find out phase.

But you should be happy. Your kids wont have to eat bugs from Klaus.
                  Last edited by jazz; Jul 9, 2022, 07:52.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                    We are next in the crosshairs. Can't have an abundant cheap food supply.
                    Where did Trudeau get his information???

I spend tens of thousands on reducing our farms carbon foot print… while neighbors tear our wildlife sanctuaries and create mile long erosion wind runways.

The shop I built is one of the most energy efficient structures… both in summer cooling and winter heat bank hot water passive heat.

Yes there are bad examples of carbon stewardship, yet there are far more farm families that care and are some of the most efficient grain farms on the planet.

Blessings and Salutations, please be the latter!

Comment

You guys just dont get it. How can you run a farm and not be able to figure out whats really going on in the world. I am just stunned by that.

They dont want you to reduce your carbon footrprint Tom, they want you (and your religion) gone. As in dead and removed from the landscape until its all bison and rainbows again.

And a food and energy shortage is the next thing up after the vaccines didnt do the job.

And if you think the sheep will turn on the govt, forget that, they will turn on farmers.

Comment

"Speaking of weapons apparently Putin is pulling tanks and weapons out of Russian war museums to continue his genocide on Ukraine"

Forge if you belive that your your more delusional than I thought. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by helmach View Post
                          "Speaking of weapons apparently Putin is pulling tanks and weapons out of Russian war museums to continue his genocide on Ukraine"

Forge if you belive that your your more delusional than I thought. Wow
                          The disinformation from all sides is rampant at times .
                          Somewhere in between is usually somewhat realistic. No different than the truckers convoy and many other events lately
                          Just depends who is telling the story
                          Best to sit back and decide on your own on nearly anything noteworthy news wise the past 3-4 years especially

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            The disinformation from all sides is rampant at times .
                            Somewhere in between is usually somewhat realistic. No different than the truckers convoy and many other events lately
                            Just depends who is telling the story
                            Best to sit back and decide on your own on nearly anything noteworthy news wise the past 3-4 years especially
                            The propagada from both sides defies belief for any rational person. That doesn't stop irrational people from believing any of it of course.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              The propagada from both sides defies belief for any rational person. That doesn't stop irrational people from believing any of it of course.
                              Always go back to the premise to decide which side has the rational position.

Is Ukraine just plucky little democratic utopia that Putin decided to just destroy one day.

Or have numerous provocations and incursions by the west using Ukraine as a front to poke Russia led to this.

Apply the covid and climate change and trucker and BLM protests evidence to anything being pushed by the media. You have your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                                Where did Trudeau get his information???

I spend tens of thousands on reducing our farms carbon foot print… while neighbors tear our wildlife sanctuaries and create mile long erosion wind runways.

The shop I built is one of the most energy efficient structures… both in summer cooling and winter heat bank hot water passive heat.

Yes there are bad examples of carbon stewardship, yet there are far more farm families that care and are some of the most efficient grain farms on the planet.

Blessings and Salutations, please be the latter!
                                It’s called propaganda. The Turd doesn’t care, he’s at war with the productive members of our country trying to destroy anything that has value and replace it with pot smoking government dependents.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...