• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many guys can't get their liberty??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but back to the liberty
    432 lt tote , may/21-$2400, feb/22=$4200, now generic $6300
    getting f u c k ed much ???????????????????
    and can't get it
    these greedy fu ks will pay
    all generic from here on

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      but back to the liberty
      432 lt tote , may/21-$2400, feb/22=$4200, now generic $6300
      getting f u c k ed much ???????????????????
      and can't get it
      these greedy fu ks will pay
      all generic from here on
      I think May of 2021 was closer to $3400, but still a crazy increase.

Comment

Originally posted by L.E.W. View Post
        i will check , maybe I'm out there?

Comment

i will check , maybe I'm out there?
          The lowest I have paid since 2015 is $3050. I think the generic's will drop a lot sooner than BASF!!

Comment

Originally posted by L.E.W. View Post
            thanks LEW , it was $3170 last may , i stand corrected

Comment

i think a lot of farmers will have a puke taste in their mouth for BASF after this market share grab/price gouging

Comment

We paid $4300 for our Liberty this spring, a far cry from just over $3000 last year.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Play their game order twice the seed as usual get delivery of your Liberty then tell them to take the extra seed back your not going to need it. Oh, and the liberty is in your yard so **** you tell them.
                  Shortsighted
                  That might work for one year but good luck after that. China produces 60% of the glufosinate, they have you by the short and curlies, they're playing the game and winning. Just like glyphoshit, yellow phosphorus is used to make glufosinate and we all know how much that has increased in price. Add supply chain issues due to covidiot mentality, high energy prices, perfect storm.

Comment

It will work itself out next year
                    Just say FU to those who tried to force your hand
                    Like Fertilizer, all of a sudden there will be a surplus ad they will be squirming .
                    Patience grasshoppers

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
                      Shortsighted
                      That might work for one year but good luck after that. China produces 60% of the glufosinate, they have you by the short and curlies, they're playing the game and winning. Just like glyphoshit, yellow phosphorus is used to make glufosinate and we all know how much that has increased in price. Add supply chain issues due to covidiot mentality, high energy prices, perfect storm.
                      No kidding it’s shortsighted. Pretty soon you run out of retailers to tell to “go f##k themselves”.

If guys did half the stuff suggested on here they’d end up on the list of guys local suppliers don’t want to deal with as well. It works both ways. Companies can not deal with customers the same as customers don’t deal with a certain company.

When you only have a handful of options (maybe less) every one you can’t deal with is a potentially big impact

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy44 View Post
                        No kidding it’s shortsighted. Pretty soon you run out of retailers to tell to “go f##k themselves”.

If guys did half the stuff suggested on here they’d end up on the list of guys local suppliers don’t want to deal with as well. It works both ways. Companies can not deal with customers the same as customers don’t deal with a certain company.

When you only have a handful of options (maybe less) every one you can’t deal with is a potentially big impact
                        End of the day no one will stand up for you but yourself . That was clear as day the past few years .
                        Contracts that could not be filled , farmer got flushed
                        Inputs bought for not delivered, farmer got flushed

People need to think for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                          We paid $4300 for our Liberty this spring, a far cry from just over $3000 last year.
                          Gonna hafta call bullshit on that one
                          If you bought it this spring you paid a lot more than $4300
                          Winter maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy44 View Post

So do you think it’s right that they took the money for all of it in February then only gave 40% of it ????!

Comment

Gonna hafta call bullshit on that one
                              If you bought it this spring you paid a lot more than $4300
                              Winter maybe ?
                              No bull

Comment

Ordered my 450 liter totes liberty in november, 4960.00. Pick them up on monday just in time to start spraying canola tues or wed.

Was told they are around 6000.00 now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...