• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many guys can't get their liberty??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had 60 / 40 liberty / roundup booked ,
    When the liberty supply price hassles started, I canceled the liberty and went all RR .had tons of Rdp. Glad I did. . Local coop has no liberty, and Richardsons did have some earlier at a price. $$$
    Pretty well covered on everything else
    But no Curtail for my lawn at the Coop
    , federated say they can't get any.
    Could just be them?

Comment

Par 3 is good on lawns.

Comment

Remember when it was recommended by an official review that a Grain Farmers Advocacy Board be set up that would be given powers to help farmers deal with many issues in the industry? Good luck going it alone now.

Comment

Talked to my nutrien rep. Any more liberty around right now. Nope. How about in a couple weeks for 2nd pass. Should be ok. Wonder what the price will be. LOL.

Synergy rep had some jugs in the back of the warehouse I got my hands on.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Boys it’s not BASF it’s retailers playing a game.
            Bullshit
            Basf was going around telling everyone from fall till 2 weeks ago that there was no shortage of liberty

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              Boys it’s not BASF it’s retailers playing a game.
              What's the game here on the retailer's end. This is entirely on BASF.

Comment

They want seed till dump in the pit total control.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJeremiah View Post
                  What's the game here on the retailer's end. This is entirely on BASF.
                  Won't help their share price

Comment

I was at a lunch meeting a couple days ago at a retailer with BASF reps present.
                    LOL I actually was feeling sorry for the reps by the end!
                    Pitchforks almost came out!

Comment

Farmer with 5000 acres of canola got his 2 pass liberty last winter?
                      Maybe it's who you are?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay-mo View Post
                        I was at a lunch meeting a couple days ago at a retailer with BASF reps present.
                        LOL I actually was feeling sorry for the reps by the end!
                        Pitchforks almost came out!
                        agreed , not the reps , they were lied to also

Comment

Last year my basf rep was ticked that I had used mostly generic liberty. In the end price was still about the same even with more "rebates" offered. We buy seed from a few places and one of them this year are suppling generic for part of the herbicide cause they haven't been supplied with the required BASF product. We have one outfit that always wants to package seed and herbicide together. I normally don't want to do this Most years I price shop and buy who's cheapest seed and chem separately but this year I had to get matching chemical at each dealer. FBN did have generic earlier in the year but now seems they are sold out. For the past few years the local chem shed guys always were bugged by the chem reps to push the name brand and not the generics. After the Bayer issue with Roundup and now BASF and Liberty, the generic option is a good bet. Its like the Centurion herb add in, the generic option is under $150 per case making it way cheaper than any name brand products. I remember reading that Canadian farmers use less generics than US farmers but years like this will help make a shift. IMO it is crazy that in a year like this with higher prices for most inputs that these companies are not in a position to supply the demand.

Comment

Picked up liberty and centurian this morning from retailer but didn't buy seed from them. They seemed more than happy to bill me for it too ! Must be getting close to spray 1000 mile an hour wind today.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                              Picked up liberty and centurian this morning from retailer but didn't buy seed from them. They seemed more than happy to bill me for it too ! Must be getting close to spray 1000 mile an hour wind today.
                              Wind will prevent flea beetle spraying. They are especially bad here. Reseeding is the norm. Wont need liberty if there is no canola left.

Comment

yea what a *** spray season !
                                rain , wind, rain , wind , repeat
                                glad for stadium lights on sprayer

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...