• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Energies / Bio-Diesel Prices Break

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by makar View Post
    Didn't realize such a truck existed.
    I have one too now
    Absolutely will crush the “perceived” value of a ford lightning with 900 to 1000 km fills and about 2/3 the cost to buy

Comment

Just don’t tell Chuck , he may cry

Comment

OPEC threatening more oil production cuts announcements on Sunday meeting.

Cartel production cuts no longer able to manipulate oil prices (IMO). Demand is king, not supply. Let the infighting begin . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
          Urs still runs? Ha, not many made the winter here…..
          Actually these little diesels run great. Have 2016 Dodge 1500 bought new. Has 220000 KM never have ever had it back to dealership. Averages 28-30 MPG. Last fall bought a used 2020 Chev 1500 mini duramax. Good truck too many bells and whistles but i am getting used to it. Averages 35 MPG consistently. No problems in winter i do plug them in but they have started at -30 no problem not plugged in

Comment

Saudi Arabia now going it alone on the next 1 million (voluntary) oil production cut slated for July 1st. No other OPEC members joining. Squabbling begins.

Oil producer margins are being hammered as Saudis demand cuts. Not a good mix as crude market is now a bear market.

Expect further oil market losses ahead which suggests lower diesel prices as well heading into the fall market. My opinion . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
              Actually these little diesels run great. Have 2016 Dodge 1500 bought new. Has 220000 KM never have ever had it back to dealership. Averages 28-30 MPG. Last fall bought a used 2020 Chev 1500 mini duramax. Good truck too many bells and whistles but i am getting used to it. Averages 35 MPG consistently. No problems in winter i do plug them in but they have started at -30 no problem not plugged in
              Brag em up…..I’m on my 3rd one now, they spend time in the shop more than the 5.3L they replaced. And with any shortages you won’t get it back for 3 months.

2020 make sure u check ur oil every fill. It will be dry one day…..But wtf I know….

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
                Saudi Arabia now going it alone on the next 1 million (voluntary) oil production cut slated for July 1st. No other OPEC members joining. Squabbling begins.

Oil producer margins are being hammered as Saudis demand cuts. Not a good mix as crude market is now a bear market.

Expect further oil market losses ahead which suggests lower diesel prices as well heading into the fall market. My opinion . . . .
                July 1st another large hike to the carbon tax goes into effect, with oil production cuts going into summer might be a good time to fill the tanks.

Comment

And still West Texas Crude drop by. 48 cents a barrel.

OPEC members cutting production and still no super cycle or $300.00 a barrel oil.

What gives Jazz?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    And still West Texas Crude drop by. 48 cents a barrel.

OPEC members cutting production and still no super cycle or $300.00 a barrel oil.

What gives Jazz?
                    So, you are looking at a one day price chart, and using that to prove/disprove a super cycle of decadal duration? Where do I sign up for your marketing advisory service?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      So, you are looking at a one day price chart, and using that to prove/disprove a super cycle of decadal duration? Where do I sign up for your marketing advisory service?
                      Speaking of a "marketing advisory service" and price charts , which ones were you following AB5 in the late winter and spring of 2022 when it came to NOT marketing your years of on farm stored grains and oilseeds that you bragged about having on Agriville?

Oh ya I forgot you were waiting for the $53/bushel canola that you reposted on here.

You were at least right about one thing AB5, Agriville is entertaining.

Comment

Oil fallout continues . . . a rough few days for Saudis and OPEC cartel.

Technically, major long-term chart support for WTI is seen around $45 per barrel. Should the unthinkable happen (according to mainstream media), the Alberta WCS oil price could collapse into a $30 to $35 per barrel range.

Freshman demand news is needed ASAP to recharge global oil. Supply cuts don’t cut it.

Comment

Closed $68/barrel, Russia invading Ukraine, Saudi's cutting production, and still oil drops.

Haven't heard a peep from Jazz, all c ock sure on Agriville not that long ago oil would be $200-$300/ barrel and the energy super cycle was to take off, just the opposite.

Have you all of a sudden shorted oil, Jazz?

Comment

Commodity markets have made a fool of me many times.

I sure didn’t see the strength of the cattle market rally this spring. But markets are always right, not analysts. Also, thought the top of equities was at the start of 2017. That was a good one. Mind you, a huge dose of central bank manipulation has been the story.

We all have the right to opinions, right, wrong or centre. Keep those opinions coming. That is what makes a market.

One thing for sure, I’ll make a doozy wrong prediction sometime soon . . . .

Comment

Commodity markets have made a fool of me many times.

I sure didn’t see the strength of the cattle market rally this spring. But markets are always right, not analysts. Also, thought the top of equities was at the start of 2017. That was a good one. Mind you, a huge dose of central bank manipulation has been the story.

We all have the right to opinions, right, wrong or centre. Keep those opinions coming. That is what makes a market.

One thing for sure, I’ll make a doozy wrong prediction sometime soon . . . .

It is part of playing the game.

The other option is to sit on the sidelines and never be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by wheatking16 View Post
                                It is part of playing the game.

The other option is to sit on the sidelines and never be wrong.
                                Farming certainly is a high stakes but it's hardly a game, and those in it at ground level are never sitting on the sidelines.

Maybe to analyst and those in the industry it is, but to farmers when it's go time and major decisions in the $100Ks- $millions have to be made regarding marketing and purchases, it's real.

Off the wall predictions or opinions are just that if they are not being executed by the person making them.

"Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is"
                                Last edited by foragefarmer; Jun 13, 2023, 06:24.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...