• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada's Farm Show

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada's Farm Show

Hi folks,
    As a thank-you to our loyal Agrivillers Farms.com is giving away FREE tickets to Canada’s Farm Show in Regina.
    The show dates are June 21-23, 2022, more info here: https://www.canadasfarmshow.com/

I’ll send you 2 free tickets. Tickets will be emailed to you from the automated ticketing system and will be sent out over the next few days.

If you tell me a good clean joke I can give you double the tickets (that’s 4 tickets!).

This is first come first serve while quantities last.

Cheers!
    Nicole and Andrew Bawden

Dont need the tickets... so [Won;t be tempted to spend more money...]

My joke is the US Fed. Them raising interest rates .75 percent to slow inflation today... [instead of assured preapproved .5%] and then saying they are still going to get inflation back down to 2% in the near term... is an unrealistic joke... when working against Biden and the 'New Green Deal'.

I would say that 5% inflation is now the target and a hard landing economic downturn almost guaranteed[the no joke part]

Cheers, save your money... this is going to be a wild ride!!!

Comment

Canada Post is going to spend $1 Billion to buy all electric delivery vehicles.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...