• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The great debt crash

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
    I know you didn't say why, that's why I added what I had heard. Like I said before you can find pretty much what you want to see to fit any ones narrative. Cheers
    Oh ok so is production not slowing???? Given the same demand less supply means consumers are willing to pay higher prices.

Econ 101
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230711_093254_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	775328
    Last edited by biglentil; Jul 11, 2023, 10:31.

Comment

A number of manufacturers were producing new inventory without chips. Chips later installed at the dealerships for things like radios and heated seats. If the chip supply is so bad now that they shuttered production of chassis completely thats serious. I imagine thats not just GM but affecting all parts manufacturers, without chips the world economy grinds to a halt. Thats not a voluntary suspension but due to an indefinite chip war and further supports my thesis. The lows are in on inputs.
      Last edited by biglentil; Jul 11, 2023, 12:20.

Comment

Another quarter pt rate hike. Wonder how all those fools in TO love Justin now as they are teetering on insolvency.

So Justin is going to spend our country into oblivion while the BoC tries to tame the resulting inflation with rate hikes.

We have some really stupid people on this country. They deserve all the pain coming to them for it.

PP needs to just let this blow up and make sure the Liberals wear it forever.

Comment

Yes real estate in trouble. What would go wrong has and the hurt is just beginning. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230709_225013_Twitter.jpg
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	775329. Thank the private entities masquerading as the central banks.
          Last edited by biglentil; Jul 11, 2023, 12:53.

Comment

So to dilute spending we need to flood the country with millions more people. These guys are certifiably nuts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bcc.jpg
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	775330

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              So to dilute spending we need to flood the country with millions more people. These guys are certifiably nuts.

[ATTACH]12900[/ATTACH]
              Doesn't even make sense increasing the population increases overall consumption which drives cpi higher.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                Doesn't even make sense increasing the population increases overall consumption which drives cpi higher.
                Agree , I’m also scratching my head to understand that statement.
                More people = more demand = more inflation.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                  Yes real estate in trouble. What would go wrong has and the hurt is just beginning. [ATTACH]12899[/ATTACH]. Thank the private entities masquerading as the central banks.
                  Imagine if we could immigrate as many people as there is in Calgary in one year and not be able to build housing for them all, or enough hospitals, or schools, or more places to shop….or wait….actually…THAT ACTUALLY DID HAPPEN.

I’m sorry. Immigration needs to stop. It needs to be as close to zero as is possible so we can catch up on all the construction that is necessary. Then the housing would catch up, more hospitals and schools could be built. Stopping immigration for a while and then going back to what it was pre-Trudeau would solve a lot of problems in this country.

Comment

Just more proof this coalition government is destroying the middle class , add in exponential growth effect of carbon tax and the economy is going backwards fast

Comment

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...