• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canola Seed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polish canola seed is 6.95 a lb. Mastin seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Liberty is made in Regina. Whats the reason for the shortage
      You can still get Liberty from certain independent dealers . All you want , not cheap but it’s out there. Line companies simply trying to force canola seed sales for next year . Will see how that turns out

Comment

Create a fake shortage, causes panic, farmers buy…..repeat with next chemical…..

Comment

Is the chemical actually formulated in regina? Or is it just mixed and packaged with imported chemicals? It is the latter, and that is the bottleneck.
          Edited for inappropriate word which talk to text came up with.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; May 21, 2022, 12:58.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Is the chemical actually formulated in vagina? Or is it just mixed and packaged with imported chemicals? It is the latter, and that is the bottleneck.
            Maybe made in Regina actually means formulated in Shanghai

Comment

Is the chemical actually formulated in vagina? Or is it just mixed and packaged with imported chemicals? It is the latter, and that is the bottleneck.
              Formulated in vagina?

That sounds like internet urban myth?

Did you ever do a taste test?

Comment

You could ask that question about almost anything these days. What's the price of liberty per litre right now?

Comment

Is the chemical actually formulated in regina? Or is it just mixed and packaged with imported chemicals? It is the latter, and that is the bottleneck.
                  Edited for inappropriate word which talk to text came up with.
                  I would say to some extent Basf is trying to make it difficult for farmers that buy Liberty link canola from competitors. Myself I have LL canola from 3 different companies in the ground this year. I have also heard there was issues with a plastic shortage. All I know is it sounds like I will only have enough Liberty available for one pass.

Comment

With all these shortages here’s what I find interesting. In most cases what I was told wasn’t available shows up eventually before you need it. BUT the price is dramatically higher. So was the product really short or was that a play just to get you to pay drastically more?

Paid $1020 a barrel for Liberty in about January.
                    Was told might not get any more after that. Then it’s available again end of April but had to pay $1500

Comment

I think we all know the answer..
                      rob us blind before this crop is even in or let alone even out of the ground

Comment

Ya for sure furrow. I expect if you need a second pass of Liberty it will all of a sudden be there just in time. How much price increase from the already inflated one?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...