• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
    Farmboy,

A reminder for me, if you missed that part… I am not at all pleased with our PM… how we present ourselves to our grandchildren is important.

Cheers
    It's also important to teach grandchildren that the cause of the current state of affairs in canada is a direct result of an arrogant ignorant trust fund kid whose only qualifications was his last name.

And liberals should have known better.

Some do. Macteague and Manley come to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      It's also important to teach grandchildren that the cause of the current state of affairs in canada is a direct result of an arrogant ignorant trust fund kid whose only qualifications was his last name.

And liberals should have known better.

Some do. Macteague and Manley come to mind.
      Trudeau reminds me of the dumb popular kid at school that runs for school president on the promise he’ll shave his head if he wins. He succinctly wins and doesn’t do a damn thing as president.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        Trudeau reminds me of the dumb popular kid at school that runs for school president on the promise he’ll shave his head if he wins. He succinctly wins and doesn’t do a damn thing as president.
        Also acts like a spoiled brat when he don’t get his way
        Last edited by furrowtickler; May 23, 2022, 06:30.

Comment

Farmboy,

A reminder for me, if you missed that part… I am not at all pleased with our PM… how we present ourselves to our grandchildren is important.

Cheers
          It’s not up to you to Judge how others present themselves and make public pleas for what you perceive as wrongs to be forgiven. Stay in your lane.

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy44 View Post
            It’s not up to you to Judge how others present themselves and make public pleas for what you perceive as wrongs to be forgiven. Stay in your lane.
            A gentle reminder:

“ Non-Acceptable Postings -The following types of postings will NOT be tolerated in Agriville.com:

Remarks that personally threaten any Agriville.com participant, including members and moderators.
            Remarks that are slanderous or defaming in any form.
            Remarks that use profanity.”

I was respecting the spirit of the Posting protocols.

Cheers

Comment

I see RFD TV commodity reports that the Ukrainian farmers have wrapped up wheat planting with 25% less wheat this year vs last year.

Yara has provided 200 loads of fertilizer to Ukrainian farmers this spring for planting .

India has 2 million tonnes of wheat stranded at port positions… industry is requesting shipping permits to help prevent payment failures in the supply chain.

Egypt bought 130,000t of soybeans over night old crop US shipping.

If the US approves E15 for this summer, ethanol is.50/ gal cheaper than gasoline, and could need an additional 2 billion bu of corn to provide the ethanol for the US fuel market this summer.
              Cheers

Comment

A gentle reminder:

“ Non-Acceptable Postings -The following types of postings will NOT be tolerated in Agriville.com:

Remarks that personally threaten any Agriville.com participant, including members and moderators.
                Remarks that are slanderous or defaming in any form.
                Remarks that use profanity.”

I was respecting the spirit of the Posting protocols.

Cheers
                I was respecting protocols as well, nothing I said was a threat.

What could be perceived as defaming is suggesting the actions of other posters are so bad that they need you to make unsolicited public appeals to the lord on behalf of of them.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy44 View Post
                  I was respecting protocols as well, nothing I said was a threat.

What could be perceived as defaming is suggesting the actions of other posters are so bad that they need you to make unsolicited public appeals to the lord on behalf of of them.

Cheers
                  You shall know the Truth…

Ahhh the Great White Throne Judgement….

“it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27). We all have a divine appointment with our Creator.

Please excuse my French!

Cheers

Mini Spring Wheat July made it back above $13/bu!!! There is hope yet the top isn't in????
                  Last edited by TOM4CWB; May 23, 2022, 12:38.

Comment

You shall know the Truth…

Ahhh the Great White Throne Judgement….

“it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27). We all have a divine appointment with our Creator.

Please excuse my French!

Cheers

Mini Spring Wheat July made it back above $13/bu!!! There is hope yet the top isn't in????

Comment

I was contemplating pricing some more old/new crop wheat... did some last Wed morning... but

This year our crop could be a crop of biblical proportions!!!

Revelation 6:6, NLT: And I heard a voice from among the four living beings say, 'A loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day's pay. And don't waste the olive oil and wine.'
                      Last edited by TOM4CWB; May 23, 2022, 13:18.

Comment

My premonition says just finish seeding , hopefully get the crop up , keep it clean and hope we do not see a prolonged hot dry spell in July .
                        Vast areas still with very low subsoil . Recent rains great here to finish seeding
                        But after that , zero pre pricing till it gets in the bin . Some very hard lessons last year

Comment

Any by one rolling Barley?

We’re going but slow.

Lots buying floaters.

Lots.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            Any by one rolling Barley?

We’re going but slow.

Lots buying floaters.

Lots.
                            What is a floater?

Comment

We roll everything takes stress out of straight cutting.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                                We’re going but slow.
                                We dropped lentils out of the rotation for this year, just canola and durum. Bias is cool and wet. Sure it could change but farming is a probabilities game sometimes. Dont want to be mucking lentils out of the gumbo come august. Actually make that September, there will be no August harvest here.

In 2010 we had to use a spotter walking in front of the combine.
                                Last edited by jazz; May 23, 2022, 20:08.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...