• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chilly

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The station to my south is still calling for lows of -4, -6 and -4 over the next three nights. There is a lot of crop emerged now too.

Comment

Snowing here in glow bull warming land

Comment

Curious whether anybody has searched "weather control patents"? Early frost year coming?
        Biden and other so called leaders are predicting food shortages this year. The dominoes are falling,question is...who are pushing them over?

Comment

These long growing seasons are so great , Ummmm , wait a minute…
          No there is no polish canola or 60 day barley available anymore ..

I wonder what the GDD or CHU are to date so far?
          Should be frost free what after the 25 th May … hopefully?

Comment

June 21, 2021. It’s never safe around here.

Comment

Originally posted by blueversi View Post

Was same here last year

Comment

I think that june 21 frost last year did as much yield damage as the drought here.
                Early seeded crops looked not bad until then, the frost really damaged the low ground that was doing pretty good until then.
                Early crops yielded 3 to 10bpa, Later seeded cereals across the road yielded 20 to 35.

Comment

Originally posted by ry0972 View Post
                  I think that june 21 frost last year did as much yield damage as the drought here.
                  Early seeded crops looked not bad until then, the frost really damaged the low ground that was doing pretty good until then.
                  Early crops yielded 3 to 10bpa, Later seeded cereals across the road yielded 20 to 35.
                  Yes certainly didn’t do anything any favours that’s for sure. This was seeded mid May and fought the cold and beetles. Majority of my canola I seeded June 2 and it was almost twice the crop.

Comment

+3 with a strong north wind and the odd snow shower. Must be one of the coldest Mays that I can remember. I think only one day it made it up above 20. No leaves out yet and I am still dressing in the same as I did in the winter.
                    With spring runoff water still running it better warm up soon or this year going to be lost.

Comment

Yes certainly didn’t do anything any favours that’s for sure. This was seeded mid May and fought the cold and beetles. Majority of my canola I seeded June 2 and it was almost twice the crop.

We should be right on-time Blue. 👍

Comment

I'm very tired of the wind and the PM, I want both to go away.

Comment

Does not matter if it’s our zero till standing stubble or our worked black low areas … ground froze this morning very stiff
                          -2 to -3 in area , but must have been for a fairly long time .
                          Time will tell how the peas , wheat and the odd canola up recover .

Comment

Crime Town is number 1 again …..

Will have to wait for the ground to unthaw and warm up before we can do much later today
                            Ohhh ya it’s May 21 ….
                            Good thing we did not listen to the experts about our definite longer growing seasons and started seeding sugar beats up here lol

Comment

Lol …. They are a day late 😂😂

Comment

Better go put the sprayer in again.
                                Do not need it getting real warm till we get some rain. 3 tenths total out of the whole thing. And nothing for next week. Better than nothing for sure, but what a mix dust and too wet to seed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...