• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farming behind the lines: Ukraine’s farmers sow amidst wreckage

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farming behind the lines: Ukraine’s farmers sow amidst wreckage

In early April, Ukrainian soldiers expelled the Russian invaders from the northern regions of Ukraine: Kyiv, Chernihiv and Sumy regions. The wounded enemy left, leaving behind burned-out war machines and the unburied corpses of his soldiers. However, the invaders managed to do a lot of damage. Many of you are […]

So much stuff was looted from Ukraine. It was said Russian soldiers could not believe how many Ukrainians had indoor plumbing and were as affluent as they were. Think a lot of the reasons Russia invaded was a jealousy they had for Ukraine because they decided to move on from the Mongolian mentality of Russia.

Comment

Seen a few photos where the burnt out husks of Russian armor were just pushed into the trees or headlands like we would a rock. And I like to think I live dangerously pulling the drill at 5mph through the bowel movements of an old glacier all the while thinking, "jesus, sure hope I don't hook a land mine"...

1st world problems dare I say.

Comment

Wonder if those Deeres in Chechnya will get dealer support? Further question what is the farming situation in Russia? Heard western equipment manufacturers pulled out but there’s a fair amount of domestic ones albeit kinda inferior.

Comment

Night of April 25/26 Russia bombed Ukraine rail line/bridges in 6 strategic locations in the more westerly area of the country. Reason,,, 1. to prevent western allies supplies from reaching the battle field area. 2. to prevent Ukraine from exporting grains out of country and to stop refugees from leaving.

Russia commences dismantling the Ukrainian rail grid,Your vote requested!Wait… what? The latest on the Bucha Butchery,Nuland, where’s the beef?No, the Ukraine will NEVER deal with its own Nazis Who could have foreseen this? Per an Ancient Prophecy from the musty scrolls of the Dreizin Report, on the night of April 24th or the morning of the 25th,

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            Wonder if those Deeres in Chechnya will get dealer support? Further question what is the farming situation in Russia? Heard western equipment manufacturers pulled out but there’s a fair amount of domestic ones albeit kinda inferior.
            I hear Deere has been collaborating with western governments. Alot of money to be made in the defense industry these days...

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
              Night of April 25/26 Russia bombed Ukraine rail line/bridges in 6 strategic locations in the more westerly area of the country. Reason,,, 1. to prevent western allies supplies from reaching the battle field area. 2. to prevent Ukraine from exporting grains out of country and to stop refugees from leaving.

https://thedreizinreport.com/2022/04...been-realized/
              Absolutely sick those Russians are. I don’t know how anyone can condone their actions at this point without being an enemy of democracy or plain human decency. All Russia can do now is threaten nuclear war to the point it is becoming an empty threat. It reminds me of that kids in the hall skit with the guy threatening to let his monkeys out. It could happen but damnit we’ve been living with this bs for 70 years. Russia is a dying bear. Half dangerous yet killing helpless little animals it can still catch but inevitably it will die. At this point it will crap in its own nest, cut off its nose to spite its face. I initially thought poor Russian people, it’s just Putin and his cronies but the majority are no better. Maybe they’ve been brainwashed but heck I’ve talked to Russians living here and you get the sense they kinda support this bs.

Comment

Absolutely sick those Russians are. I don’t know how anyone can condone their actions at this point without being an enemy of democracy or plain human decency. All Russia can do now is threaten nuclear war to the point it is becoming an empty threat. It reminds me of that kids in the hall skit with the guy threatening to let his monkeys out. It could happen but damnit we’ve been living with this bs for 70 years. Russia is a dying bear. Half dangerous yet killing helpless little animals it can still catch but inevitably it will die. At this point it will crap in its own nest, cut off its nose to spite its face. I initially thought poor Russian people, it’s just Putin and his cronies but the majority are no better. Maybe they’ve been brainwashed but heck I’ve talked to Russians living here and you get the sense they kinda support this bs.
                Willow, from what some posters on Agriville have been posting , is your sense any different from what you've gotten from your Russian neighbors?

Rather than posting on Agriville strong condemnation against Putin's invasion of Ukraine, they come up with conspiracies theories along with blaming other countries and world leaders as justifications for Putin's war.

Your post is what I have been posting for two months on Agriville, the only difference is the nonexistence of any sort of blow back for the regulars.
                Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 28, 2022, 07:34.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  Willow, from what some posters on Agriville have been posting , is your sense any different from what you've gotten from your Russian neighbors?

Rather than posting on Agriville strong condemnation against Putin's invasion of Ukraine, they come up with conspiracies theories along with blaming other countries and world leaders as justifications for Putin's war.

Your post is what I have been posting for two months on Agriville, the only difference is the nonexistence of any sort of blow back for the regulars.
                  I don’t know how anyone can justify this barbaric action. I see the regular apologist on the combine forum is quoting RT news with some screwball crap but they don’t engage much. I’m just done with anyone who thinks Russias actions can be justified or condoned in any way. If you do you’re just a stupid piece of 💩 with no brains or humanity. Putin brought this fight to us no matter if we want it or not.

Comment

What to make of this? CTV not RT

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                      What to make of this? CTV not RT
                      ]
                      And this
                      https://nationalpost.com/news/world/exclusive-so-many-canadian-fighters-in-ukraine-they-have-their-own-battalion-source-says

Liberals are involved, what could go wrong. Which faction is Freeland behind.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post

Good grief.
                        And how many private training facilities have contracted to foreign attendees.
                        One not very far from me.
                        A lot of idle experts hanging around after Iraq/Afghanistan.

Comment

Nato has been fcking around inside Ukraine for a decade already. The west has funneled and laundered billions through that corrupt state. Canada backing real nazis. Hunter Biden point man on a lot of it. CIA, Biden Obama too.

And we are surprised Russia wouldnt stand for it.

Meanwhile the US has invaded 3 other countries in the last 20 yrs.

Spare me the indignation. I wont fall for the MSM line and neither should you.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Nato has been fcking around inside Ukraine for a decade already. The west has funneled and laundered billions through that corrupt state. Canada backing real nazis. Hunter Biden point man on a lot of it. CIA, Biden Obama too.

And we are surprised Russia wouldnt stand for it.

Meanwhile the US has invaded 3 other countries in the last 20 yrs.

Spare me the indignation. I wont fall for the MSM line and neither should you.
                            Wow just wow.

Comment

Wow just wow.
                              Look deeper. Stop listening to cbc.

Do a thought experiment. Imagine Russia does a coup in cuba installs their govt and then starts funding extremist groups and funneling weapons and shady laundered funds through the country trying to weaken the US.

Oh wait that did happen in the 1950s and almost kicked off WW3. US didn’t stand for it either.

Think critically not emotionally.

Any opinion on Iraq or Afghanistan or Yemen? How about the muslims in china undergoing real concentration camps with reeducation torture and some organ harvesting on the side. Any outrage? You probably bought something from china today.
                              Last edited by jazz; Apr 29, 2022, 09:20.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...