• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media Pushing Charest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    The beauty about doing due diligence is that one can make educated decisions on who to support. I’ll tell you who i support if you enlighten us on who you voted for last election.
    Marked an X by all on ballot. Still voted, but it was in protest.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.
      If western Canada falls into a sustained commodity supercycle like some are predicting could last 20 yrs or more (think 2B more people born and 2B coming out of poverty), either our power will grow or the east will have to come up with some new nationalization scheme to keep us in line. They are already trying to do that protecting seats in Quebec.

Sask and Ab could be debt free within a few yrs.

The winds are shifting.

And I predict a lot of underwater homeowners in Toronto and Vancouver. Maybe the repos will be dolled out for a new batch of immigrants.
      -----

Priced out of Ontario, homebuyers turn their eyes to the Calgary real estate market

https://globalnews.ca/news/8771540/ontario-homebuyers-looking-west/
      Last edited by jazz; Apr 24, 2022, 15:26.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        If western Canada falls into a sustained commodity supercycle like some are predicting could last 20 yrs or more (think 2B more people born and 2B coming out of poverty), either our power will grow or the east will have to come up with some new nationalization scheme to keep us in line. They are already trying to do that protecting seats in Quebec.

The winds are shifting.
        -----

Priced out of Ontario, homebuyers turn their eyes to the Calgary real estate market

https://globalnews.ca/news/8771540/ontario-homebuyers-looking-west/
        Divide and conquer will prevail, while they bleed us dry.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Divide and conquer will prevail, while they bleed us dry.
          Lets see if Kenny has an epiphany next month then we can gauge the lay of the land.

If he doesnt get his fighting gloves on real quick, the voters will not be kind, oil boom or not.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	pollupdate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	773317.

Comment

Maxime, scheer is gone. Bring your three percent home for the majority and rid us of this ridiculous experiment.

Comment

That’s an encouraging poll. A lot can happen in 3 years but pretty sure the Liberals are going to be sunk on the economic fallout that is happening and it is only going to get worse over the next 3 years under these incompetent fools.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  The beauty about doing due diligence is that one can make educated decisions on who to support. I’ll tell you who i support if you enlighten us on who you voted for last election.
                  The thread went dead, but now its gotten a 2nd wind, you never did answer who your due diligence guided you to.

Comment

I'm surprised Singh gained voters after choosing his very unpopular partner for the three legged race.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      The thread went dead, but now its gotten a 2nd wind, you never did answer who your due diligence guided you to.
                      UnDecided so far. Watching to see who is the real conservative out of the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                        Politics that happen south of us, eventually finds it way up to Canada.

Pierre Polio sounds alot like captain chaos who had One term as US President.

Blame,Divide, with Simple Solutions to difficult problems.

If you want a conservative party to get rid of the governing liberals then forget the wingnuts like PP or Lewis who will gain you PPC voters but you WILL NOT win government.

Conservative party needs to go back to being Progressive Conservatives- before being Overtaken by the cancer of the reform party-

PC governments were Not anti-science and not Anti intellectual and were respected governments. You need a Leader that can bring this forward but above anything you need Membership that THINKS this way as well.
                        In other words, what Ont and Queb want.
                        How much longer that going to work?

Comment

Jean Charest, 'I want to be a prime minister for Alberta'

Haha, not a chance

https://calgarysun.com/opinion/columnists/bell-jean-charest-i-want-to-be-a-prime-minister-for-alberta

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FRw9nKPVEAEPka2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	773331

Comment

Looks like Bourgault and two others were booted today, the internal party leadership should probably have a shakeup, for the good of the party.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...