• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Media Pushing Charest

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Media Pushing Charest

Soon as CTV and CBC back Charest, you know to run the other way.

Meanwhile;

Click image for larger version

Name:	pp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	780247

I thought the same thing today. No mention of Pierre Poilievre or Leslyn Louis and they were both out west here this week with a much better turn out the Charest.

That's OK, I would say most have figured out MSM and have stopped even turning on the TV...like me.

However, it's very shameful of legacy media, and it's like AHS their not even trying to hide the lies anymore. I hope the all go down...it's going to happen.

Comment

Charest is nothing more than a gallic O'Toole, the perfect opposition leader for the next decade.

Comment

Originally posted by oldjim View Post
        Charest is nothing more than a gallic O'Toole, the perfect opposition leader for the next decade.
        I’m thinking a group of powerful Liberals in the east are pushing Charest to cause division in the CPC.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormin View Post
          I thought the same thing today. No mention of Pierre Poilievre or Leslyn Louis and they were both out west here this week with a much better turn out the Charest.

That's OK, I would say most have figured out MSM and have stopped even turning on the TV...like me.

However, it's very shameful of legacy media, and it's like AHS their not even trying to hide the lies anymore. I hope the all go down...it's going to happen.
          It would be best if Lewis and Pierre could team up and run together. CPC would win a landslide the next election. (PPC would be dead)

Comment

Pierre got them on the run and people like him. Driving the media nuts and there scarred they can't find anything that will stick on him. Charest is a 3 legged horse.

Comment

I thought maybe Charest would clean up in the east. He’s old news but a media love child. I wouldn’t count him out yet but too many skeletons and association with Hauwei isn’t boding well for him. I’m conflicted a bit here. I like Pierre but didn’t know if he could gain widespread support from the east to knock out the liberal cult of personality. Thought Charest though I know he’s a pinko Tory could probably get a w in the books. However, let’s see if Pierre’s momentum spreads from his hard base. It’s easy for us to sit here in but**** Sask or Alberta and see these big rallies but what does it end up in where the votes count? I really hope he can do it but it remains to be seen. Lots more ground to cover before the vote.

Comment

Here I thought Agriviller's wanted Trudeau gone and the CPC to form the majority Government of Canada.

Now the media is at fault for not promoting the CPC candidate of their choice.

You so called Righties have a bogeyman in every closet.

Comment

Are you apathetic or supportive of current situation?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Here I thought Agriviller's wanted Trudeau gone and the CPC to form the majority Government of Canada.

Now the media is at fault for not promoting the CPC candidate of their choice.

You so called Righties have a bogeyman in every closet.
                    Poillievre, has stated he will defund the CBC. So startling then isn’t it, that the CBC would not cover him favourably. ,

Comment

Don't worry, Pierre's tune will change if he gets any power.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        Are you apathetic or supportive of current situation?

Media coverage of CPC candidates?

Comment

Whoever wins this race and whoever loses better well bury their hatchets and work together if they truly care about this country and unseating the liberal cult of personality. A united party is the key to winning. I’m just pissed off at our members and mp’s that just don’t get it and choose to be idiots and permanently in opposition.

Comment

Who cares about rallies in AB/SK?

Let's see massive rallies for PP or Lewis across the Atlantic provinces, who are very progressive Conservative-minded. The person that can bring massive landslide victories in those areas of the country, should be the leader. Anything less is just setting the party up for minority territory, at very best.

Everyone knows the West will vote overwhelmingly Con, no matter the leader.

Comment

PP has already had sizable rallies in Quebec, Ontario and BC. Way more people came to see him that did Trudeau for his EV announcement and his stopover in Redmonton.

The winds of change arent made by individuals, its usually a bigger movement they tap into. And stagflation will be that movement. BoC just wobbled the precious housing market today with another full 1% to come by the fall.

Justins debt binge just got a little harder to service and so did all those crackshacks in Toronto and Vancouver.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...