• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest rate hike tomorrow.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest rate hike tomorrow.

Most betters are calling for 50 basis points tomorrow. I think they will chicken out and hike 0.25 and that is the last hike before the fake canuckistanian economy folds like a cheap tent. Maybe then pickup truck sellers will have to deal under MSRP again.

Originally posted by ajl View Post
    Most betters are calling for 50 basis points tomorrow. I think they will chicken out and hike 0.25 and that is the last hike before the fake canuckistanian economy folds like a cheap tent. Maybe then pickup truck sellers will have to deal under MSRP again.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/carmax-confirms-demand-destruction-used-car-prices-tumble

Sorry..in bed..on phone

Comment

The people that took all that cerb money and used it for home downpayments better have locked in the rates.

Comment

Can’t happen too soon, hope the feds man up and raise it up a half point. With chicken little I doubt we see that half point.

Comment

Well they went the full 50. I guess the turd hole has figured out that you can't hire goons and mercenaries (a la trucker's convoy emergency measures) with a worthless currency so they will have to try to pursue inflation for a bit with rate hikes. Best GIC rates are in the 3.7% range which will likely beat both the stock market and real estate in 22 now.
          Last edited by ajl; Apr 13, 2022, 08:16.

Comment

Were at 1% as skippy tries to beat his father's record. Go skippy go. You
            ****ing fool.

Comment

Anybody want to take a guess on how far it will go now that the ball is rollin! The 80's still haunt me

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...