• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North Dakota Drought…2022

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OvernOut View Post
    This is a very important consideration but unfortunately is never accounted for because it doesn't fit the narrative. Trust the science. I remember hearing that somewhere else....
    Exactly, if you bring this up your a knuckle dragging climate change denying righty lol

Comment

Our farm had a climate station. In the late nineties they “upgraded the system”.

I have no idea where they get their numbers from. I am smack dab in the middle of our RM. Yesterday the weather network says it was 8 degrees. It was one. I have no idea if they use Wynyard or Humboldt or what? But there is no longer an accurate system. That’s all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
        Thanks Larry, that’s one ugly map for 2022. Hope we can put a bit of colour in that map before fall.
        lol...I sent out 8 years late Friday - made a few trader's weekend; so they can fret like the rest of us...

Sheep: SK AG's weekly rain amounts by RM plugged into the Sat NDVI index over the Census Data Area works in your area in the summer...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...