• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone believe inflation is 5.5%?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every time I visit Home Depot for home building supplies, there is a "new" price. The first rolls of 14-2 NMD90 that I got last summer were running $259/500' roll, I see they're up to $288/500' roll as of today, which is another $9 above what they were when I bought two more rolls last weekend at $279.

Comment

Ordered oil filters today and compared to last years prices.

None went down in price. Highest gainer was 31% YoY, lowest was 3% YoY. Averaged out, oil filters increased by 14.75% from last year.

Comment

Stopped at my favourite farm store again, UFA, and I was talking to a couple employees about how the price of supplies were going up. The guy behind the counter said the most eye popping increase was in galvanized plumbing fittings, if they were $1 last year now they are $10, unbelievable. On the plus side a sheet of 3/8” OSB board is now only $57 the building guy said, down from $80. He joked it is worth $11.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
          Stopped at my favourite farm store again, UFA, and I was talking to a couple employees about how the price of supplies were going up. The guy behind the counter said the most eye popping increase was in galvanized plumbing fittings, if they were $1 last year now they are $10, unbelievable. On the plus side a sheet of 3/8” OSB board is now only $57 the building guy said, down from $80. He joked it is worth $11.
          Russia and Ukraine are a significant part of world iron an steel production.
          That has to show up real quick.

Comment

Friend was telling me today the quote on a set of Wilson super b's was $169,000 around Christmas time, and over $200,000 today.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...