• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Return of NEP/CWB & CG Reforms

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Return of NEP/CWB & CG Reforms

This is a fair question to consider. As far as I am concerned we are in a 1970s rerun. Will history repeat itself?

Justin has a lock on the country for 4 more yrs, says he is running in 2025 again. Singh wants a wealth tax to pay for his pet projects.

Its not a small step to demonize oil companies and farmers and big land owners for the inflation. And since most people dont know where their energy comes from, the same group has no idea where their food comes from. A couple hit pieces from CBC showing a fleet of X9 combines would turn the public pretty fast. Some one who owns a shitbox condo in Toronto sure as hell wont have a problem to tap someone farming 10,000 ac. Of course these programs will all get new names.

And how would we fight such legislation? These changes all went through the first time and couldnt be stopped. Separation would be the only recourse. But could we get 50% of AB to even vote for such a measure. I doubt it. We are too urbanized now to get the kind of support needed.
    Last edited by jazz; Mar 26, 2022, 12:33.

And mandatory certain "health" requirements to participate in society?

The 80% there would vote YES.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      This is a fair question to consider. As far as I am concerned we are in a 1970s rerun. Will history repeat itself?

Justin has a lock on the country for 4 more yrs, says he is running in 2025 again. Singh wants a wealth tax to pay for his pet projects.

Its not a small step to demonize oil companies and farmers and big land owners for the inflation. And since most people dont know where their energy comes from, the same group has no idea where their food comes from. A couple hit pieces from CBC showing a fleet of X9 combines would turn the public pretty fast. Some one who owns a shitbox condo in Toronto sure as hell wont have a problem to tap someone farming 10,000 ac. Of course these programs will all get new names.

And how would we fight such legislation? These changes all went through the first time and couldnt be stopped. Separation would be the only recourse. But could we get 50% of AB to even vote for such a measure. I doubt it. We are too urbanized now to get the kind of support needed.
      I'd support the tax on those with x9's but you have to have a house in Florida as well to be eligible.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...