• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farm Help

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farm Help

Maybe I should rent er out and go work for the local BTO.

I am not good at working with others though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rent.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.1 KB
ID:	780240

It is far more efficient to have higher interest rates, give up some rented ground so that local STO's can pick up opportunities than pay workers $100K a year. Large salaries generate a lot of income tax for the government though. Where is Hyas anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
      It is far more efficient to have higher interest rates, give up some rented ground so that local STO's can pick up opportunities than pay workers $100K a year. Large salaries generate a lot of income tax for the government though. Where is Hyas anyway?
      Kamsack canora region.

Comment

I would apply but to honest to work for more than I am worth, plus life is ready to put a fork in me.

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
          I would apply but to honest to work for more than I am worth, plus life is ready to put a fork in me.
          I don’t think you give yourself enough credit. If you can breathe on your own and have a class 1 license, you are more qualified than 70% of the applicants that will be applying for the position!

Comment

You will work harder and longer than you ever did for yourself. Not a gravy position.
            And you are NO longer boss....that be tough step down.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...