• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agri city

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agri city

Glyphosate plant to be running in Sask 2023! Hope so!

Are they going to build it before Project N and Project Genesis?

Comment

Not sure. here's hoping something gets built be nice to have chem made here instead of china

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
        Not sure. here's hoping something gets built be nice to have chem made here instead of china
        Unless something has changed, it was still going to be ingredients from china, just blended here instead of in China.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Unless something has changed, .
          Gonna have to be a whole lot has changed if Eff'n Eh is going to ever actually deliver on any of their pipe dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
            Gonna have to be a whole lot has changed if Eff'n Eh is going to ever actually deliver on any of their pipe dreams.
            I’m with you on this. Been a member and following these guys since they started. FBN has surpassed them ages ago cause they keep their word and follow through.

Comment

Haven't dealt with fbn are they pretty good?

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                Haven't dealt with fbn are they pretty good?
                On certain products FBN is pretty hard to beat price wise. My orders mostly come out of warehouse they have at Yorkton. Their glyphosate price has gone up like everyone else's. Pretty easy to price shop with them. No membership cost anymore. My only criticism is that they can only get some products I use and the big chem companies refuse to sell to them. Info about this here.

https://financialpost.com/pmn/press-releases-pmn/business-wire-news-releases-pmn/fbn-welcomes-conclusion-of-canadian-competition-bureau-investigation-into-anti-competitive-practices

We have bought pretty much all our glyphosate from them the past few years and on chemicals like generic horizon and centurion they have been the lowest by far. Most areas now have local "team builder" who acts as a contact for information and to have a presence in the community

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...