• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulk glyfos

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
    No sask. Back up your claims. The evidence is stacked against you and glyphoshit.
    Its sad that you don't get it. You refute what we as active successful farmers say, and want us to prove to "you" about the positive use and need for glyphosate. There is nothing that I can say that you can accept. There is no debate. Glyphosate like other farm chemicals is one of many tools in the toolbox to be used correctly and properly. Use the correct tool for the job. We have started using trifluralin back on the farm the last few years on a few fields here and there. Its another chemical group to keep a good chemical rotation. If we want to save glyphosate as an effective product it has to be managed correctly. You should go and look at https://sprayers101.com/ Tom Wolf's (the nozzle guy) involved with it and has lots of good info.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      Go away.

The truth is it works and works great.

like I said we have been using it for 40 years my dad just celebrated his 93 birthday and loved the product.

now go away.
      The truth is there are over 40 weed species globally that prove you wrong due to resistance. It doesn't work great. It's still included in burnoffs for instance but it almost only serves as a carrier instead of water. To tackle increasing resistance the tank mixes often include dicamba, 24d, saflufenacil, etc not to mention adjuvants.

Comment

I don't disagree that we should be mindful of being on a treadmill.
        But in my small corner of the world only a certain canola acreage is bred tolerant. No other crops. It would be very expensive and harmful to industry and environment to blindly ban it without a replacement.
        I realize nothing anyone can say will temper your attack.
        So please if you really are one of us, find that replacement or leave us alone. You are adding to the risks not subtracting.
        Sorry I had nothing to add to the original question.

Comment

Go away in our corner of the world we use it every year in spring for a burn-off after winter. You see snow then the ground warms up and spring comes and weeds grow and it works.

Come fall we use it to shut down some crops and then after harvest on fields to get those pesky ones like you that over winter.

So have a nice time goodbye and pedal your shit someplace else.

Comment

In the meantime stay safe, wear your ppe, follow labels as they are legal documents although if some were followed to the letter half the spraying wouldn't get done. Be more mindful of the environment. Deere green on green is a great stride forward to help reduce harsh chem impact on soils and wider ecology. Shame human health takes a back seat to profits as well.

https://kimitec.com/en/maavi-innovation-center/

Comment

Sadly some believe what media propaganda tells them far too much

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Sadly some believe what media propaganda tells them far too much
                Tragically true, agreed

https://youtu.be/QWM_PgnoAtA

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...