• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bulk glyfos

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulk glyfos

Does anyone receive bulk chemical? Thinking about setting up a plastic fertilizer tank to receive glyfos similar to how a guy gets fuel.

Just looking for some ideas.

Originally posted by jdg364 View Post
    Does anyone receive bulk chemical? Thinking about setting up a plastic fertilizer tank to receive glyfos similar to how a guy gets fuel.

Just looking for some ideas.
    Would you need a stirring system, for something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
      Would you need a stirring system, for something like that?
      No I don’t think so, was planning on using it as a holding tank (for short periods) and then transfer glyfos into 1000L totes. Fill it from the top and then either pump it / gravity feed it into totes.

We’ve had glyfos sit for a couple years in totes and have never seen it not work.

Comment

Originally posted by jdg364 View Post
        No I don’t think so, was planning on using it as a holding tank (for short periods) and then transfer glyfos into 1000L totes. Fill it from the top and then either pump it / gravity feed it into totes.

We’ve had glyfos sit for a couple years in totes and have never seen it not work.
        We have been getting ours bulk from the Rack for years. Went back to totes last year , back to bulk this year. Should be cheaper but its not. Not dealing with totes and or cases is a big advantage .. as long as the price is comparable. Last year FBN was cheaper but dealing with a very fast bulk system is hard to beat. all depends how you are set up.

Comment

Comment

We have used the Rack years before.

Did someone see the post above and ask themselves what does this moron really post shit on here for.

Is he even a farmer with all the bullshit he posts?

Roundup is safe is needed and we will continue to use it all who disagree will starve eventually due to food shortages.

Watch.

It would be like a liberal let's ban fire then freeze to death 200 years ago. Not very bright.

Comment

Back up your claims. Prove me wrong

Comment

Well, I will, every time you post you show us all what a ****ing moron you really are.

There prove me wrong post some more bullshit.

Comment

We have never used bulk glyphosate. The generic product we buy comes in those none returnable 1000 liter totes. I have felt that there wasn't any real savings buying bulk over the totes but I may have missed something. Competition is good though and its great to see there are choices.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    Well, I will, every time you post you show us all what a ****ing moron you really are.

There prove me wrong post some more bullshit.
                    Your post reminds me of trudeau walking out of question period because he can't debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
                      Your post reminds me of trudeau walking out of question period because he can't debate.
                      Austranada you are such a nice Troll. I don't give a crap if you want to push your dead end ideas on your own threads but when us farmers have a discussion stay away unless you have something to adds to the conversation . I think that you maybe got banned to the organic section before. Maybe best that you go back there. Others questioned if you actually had a farm of your own and I would agree with them that you probably don't. My organic farmer neighbor's don't have your attitude towards their conventional neighbors. I don't see your strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
                        I don't give a crap if you want to push your dead end ideas on your own threads but when us farmers have a discussion stay away unless you have something to adds to the conversation
                        Clearly my addition to the conversation is to suggest considering getting off the treadmill but one must first admit they are on it. If my post #5 is too confronting for you that's your problem.

Comment

No asstrand its more like you trying to tell us that round-up is bad when its needed and we use it properly and have zero issues with it for the last 40 years.

Go back to your rock and stay there.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                            No asstrand its more like you trying to tell us that round-up is bad when its needed and we use it properly and have zero issues with it for the last 40 years.

Go back to your rock and stay there.
                            No sask. Back up your claims. The evidence is stacked against you and glyphoshit.

Comment

Go away.

The truth is it works and works great.

like I said we have been using it for 40 years my dad just celebrated his 93 birthday and loved the product.

now go away.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...