• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

India wants to sell wheat in replacement of Russian and Ukraine wheat!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India wants to sell wheat in replacement of Russian and Ukraine wheat!

It’s a good plan India wants to make their farmers great again. Get into selling there wheat in a replacement for Ukraine and Russian wheat.

Look for deals on oil and gas to India for this deal behind the table.

Now quality is a issue in stores grain.

Yea rat shit and dead rats is a problem but if countries want this vs Canadian wheat or American I have to ask is it worth it.

Time will tell but things are changing every day.

Reminds of a question most people don't realize the answer too. I would even have to fact check now.
    Question: Do you realize how often stored grains are fumigated on average around the world? A lot....

Comment

Another round in the game of lets have fun with sanctions.

Comment

Isn’t this farming sooooo much fun??

Comment

We can expect our sales to India and Pakistan to go way up as countries will buy ours and resell to Ruskies at high $$$$$.

Comment

The world's most expensive coffee is from beans cycled through an Indonesian monkey's digestive system.
            I've even spotted the odd grasshopper in the black plastic hopper on the bottom end of a grain auger.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              We can expect our sales to India and Pakistan to go way up as countries will buy ours and resell to Ruskies at high $$$$$.
              Russia is already the worlds top exporter of wheat. IMO, they will be more worried about selling their own production, rather than buying from us, or from India.
              Possible that lots of Russian wheat will be bought by India and resold by India, to avoid trade restrictions targeting Russia

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                The world's most expensive coffee is from beans cycled through an Indonesian monkey's digestive system.
                I've even spotted the odd grasshopper in the black plastic hopper on the bottom end of a grain auger.
                I thought it was elephant poop. Grasshopper are high in protein.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  I thought it was elephant poop. Grasshopper are high in protein.
                  Skill testing question aggi.
                  Where do squashed mice tend to get stuck in a combine ?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    Reminds of a question most people don't realize the answer too. I would even have to fact check now.
                    Question: Do you realize how often stored grains are fumigated on average around the world? A lot....
                    We definitely take for granted some of the advantages of farming in a cold country.
                    I've kept green for years at a time without any problems with bugs. I bought some beans that were full of decades-old barley a few years ago vacuumed it out, sold it as is.

Comment

Skill testing question aggi.
                      Where do squashed mice tend to get stuck in a combine ?
                      The only ones I have had trouble with have been in the cab and cab air filter.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        The only ones I have had trouble with have been in the cab and cab air filter.
                        Top seive usually catches a few.

Comment

Are the grain companies here in Canada scrambling to get the highest bids in the world market place or are they trying to under cut their other Canadian competition so they get the deal? Is say India wheat priced and sold/traded by independent companies like Canadian grains?

Comment

Top seive usually catches a few.
                            Had a rat come out through chopper once! Yuk!

Comment

I can say that I have never seen a rat.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...