• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They come here first

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They come here first

Both PierrePoilievre and Jean Charest have come out west . Why? Well people out here follow politics.

Now that they have been here they can go about their campaigns and ignore us during their term.

Prove me wrong, We are now just a refuel or fly over .

The dumbphuckled farmer.

BTW , has the drought even been noticed by the conservatives ???? The issue hasn't shown up at committee or at the pre budget finance meetings. Agriculture largely ignored at finance . The CFA brief hit the garbage.
    Last edited by bucket; Mar 12, 2022, 09:57.

I can’t believe Charest is even a consideration for some.
    Consultant to Huawei Technologies during the height of the Meng Wanzhou affair. As Premier of Quebec, raising hydro rates and auto insurance premiums, imposing a carbon tax on businesses, and setting Kyoto Accord-like climate change targets.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
      I can’t believe Charest is even a consideration for some.
      Consultant to Huawei Technologies during the height of the Meng Wanzhou affair. As Premier of Quebec, raising hydro rates and auto insurance premiums, imposing a carbon tax on businesses, and setting Kyoto Accord-like climate change targets.
      He should be looking to take Justin's job. He belongs in the liberal party.

Comment

He's a paid liberal plant I think! Liberals know their in trouble.

Comment

Not only that but liberal s will buy con member ship to get him

Comment

If I buy a Conservative membership will my bank accounts be frozen? Asking for a friend…

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
              If I buy a Conservative membership will my bank accounts be frozen? Asking for a friend…
              No but you might get paneled.

Comment

Don't give the cons one dollar.
                They will pester you for ever increasing amounts.

Comment

Yes I made that mistake once, phone calls daily for 3 years, not again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...