• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Kerry says Ukraine nothing compared to Climate Change

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Kerry says Ukraine nothing compared to Climate Change

John Kerry just threw Ukraine under the bus… for the sacred cow of Climate Change.

Kerry said 100 million displaced by Climate Change is much more important to the US than stopping the Ukrainian war, Biden stopped the Migs from going to the Ukraine.

This is intentional… annihilation and systematic Holocaust of Ukrainians. Vacuum Bombs and cluster bombs are now being used…Russian Air power being deployed… Russian drones, fighter aircraft…scorched earth policies of annihilation.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

So, I researched his comments.
    Although Tom, you and I may have different definitions of the word evil and quite different responses to events.
    This from John Kerry does alarm and sadden me.

Comment

Comment

This is why these old phucks shud be put out to pasture. Just can’t let go of the control reins and their ideals. Most people at that age would just retire to a warm sunny place and live out their days quietly. Nope. The Kerry’s, Bidens, Pelosis of the world gotta meddle in affairs til they hit the pine box. Something very wrong with people like this.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          So, I researched his comments.
          Although Tom, you and I may have different definitions of the word evil and quite different responses to events.
          This from John Kerry does alarm and sadden me.
          I drive a Tesla': Social media slams Colbert's comments on gas prices

by Jenny Goldsberry, Social Media Producer | March 08, 2022 03:20 PM

A clip of Late Show host Stephen Colbert proclaiming he'll happily pay more for gas went viral, with Twitter users observing how seemingly removed he is from everyday people.

"Today, the average gas price in America hit an all-time record high of over $4 per gallon," Colbert said Monday. "OK, that stings, but a clean conscience is worth a buck or two. It’s important. I’m willing to pay $4 a gallon. Hell, I’ll pay $15 a gallon, because I drive a Tesla."

The environmental impact of EV full cycle carbon evaluation… the corn growers did the full cycle evaluation of ethanol fuel vs EV’s, there is virtually no difference.

this whole fossil fuel‘evil’ ignores the obvious… and politically is both self destructive and has ultimately created the Ukrainian disaster.

Our collective will and self discipline to transition energy sources efficiently has been sidetracked by hypocrisy, greed, and arrogance.
          Last edited by TOM4CWB; Mar 11, 2022, 12:45.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...