• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday.

Well I’m in international waters today so this is a quick report.

Grain prices are green and still moving up and should be way higher as food is needed to live. Early contracts for next fall look not great again. Yes I have a bag of wheat and a bag of canola at 19 and 10.25.

Malt barley is the biggest joke.

Living one crop at a time is a joke the reporting is a joke.

Snow snow snow and more snow. I have a custom hauler who was on his phone loaded and hit the ditch and the one tractor can’t pull out I’m told so they are hiring a wrecker to pull him out from Regina. Yea he is in that good.

Rural roads are bad because on my Facebook neighbours lots are posting roads blocked or closed no more pushing.

CaseIh I’m on your Favorite island today it’s one great place.

Covid is over in most parts of the world canada should drop all the bullshit already.

I need a rapid to come home from a USA company and not just show them your test. Problem Biden sent every home 4 rapid tests per family so all the stations are stoping testing. CVS went to new system USA address is great problem is when you use a Canadian phone you can’t download the app to see if your good so it’s just for Americans now. So not sure in North Dakota or Montana or South Dakota where to get a registered rapid test. **** Trudeau.

War is bad and Putin is pulling no punches he wants UKRAINE. China wants TIAWAN is this the beginning of WW3.

God help us as all Canadians would be done in seconds. I have probably more ammo at the farm than all the city of Regina and still wouldn’t last long.

Our north will be lost next.

If we still have skippy supporters what is wrong with you?

Have a great week weather is awesome down here and be safe.

Click image for larger version

Name:	0B4111E8-6691-4272-A091-E1C1FC0C456E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	780233

Oh forgot diesel is now just ****ed thanks to the war and games being played. Enjoy a year of double the expenses.

First fert then Chen and now fuel. But grain is to high they say.

Why is North Dakota wheat worth more than Saskatchewan wheat?

I thought Canadian companies didn’t **** farmers?

Comment

Oil i up again

Comment

SF,

Sorta jealous of your last picture. I only got two ocean swims in this year, not near enough. New crop canola is chugging right along, hopefully wheat perks back up. Barley bids are a distant third.

Comment

Next year 2 months!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            Oh forgot diesel is now just ****ed thanks to the war and games being played. Enjoy a year of double the expenses.

First fert then Chen and now fuel. But grain is to high they say.

Why is North Dakota wheat worth more than Saskatchewan wheat?

I thought Canadian companies didn’t **** farmers?

They know they are in trouble in wheat country
            Chinas winter wheat area not in good shape either ?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              Oil i up again
              don't forget the monkey LaLa's , and flora de cana 7 year rum on ice
              and swim the blue channel to the nicest reef anywhere

Comment

Winter from hell going on here! Crazy amount of snow with howling wind every day.
                RM can hardly keep its roads open. 6 to 7 foot snow ridges along roads and the wind fills them up as fast as the plows can get them open. If we have a big spring blizzard a lot of roads won't get opened and will just have to wait for spring melt.
                Stating to look like the snowmobile might be an necessary item!
                Last edited by seldomseen; Mar 10, 2022, 12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                  Winter from hell going on here! Crazy amount of snow with howling wind every day.
                  RM can hardly keep its roads open. 6 to 7 foot snow ridges along roads and the wind fills them up as fast as the plows can get them open. If we have a big spring blizzard a lot of roads won't get opened and will just have to wait for spring melt.
                  It’s hard to believe how we can have this glacial amount of snow, and other places have next to none. Can’t be a balance I suppose?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1981.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	773206
                    this pile in yard is about 1/2 an acre , 10 ft high , there are 2 of these plus a 10' berm all around most of 15 ac yard
                    Originally posted by seldomseen View Post

Comment

Feeding cows this morning a couple miles from home it was windy but sunny, anyway a cloud with a snow storm came over and I couldn’t see the cows or the bales, I pulled out my phone and looked at google maps and I was right beside the bale stack but couldn’t see it, I waited an hour and it cleared up a little, cows are happy and I’m having a rum and coffee with a little Irish cream, better than anything at Tim hortons.

Spring can’t happen soon enough!

Comment

Best snorkeling ever. Couple hours just wish I had the lungs I had back a few years.

Rum is a ten!

Comment

Dyed diesel was at $1.71 at 2 pm today. Gotta put the hour in since it seems to change that quick. Up 50 cents from Saturday which I thought was crazy already. I wonder where it will stop?

The income and loss statement for this year will be interesting for sure with 100% inflation on nearly everything except the bovines. If it doesn’t rain this year will their value go negative like oil did a few years ago?

Truly living in the midst of the most interesting of times. Hopefully we can remain solvent while the market is irrational………..🍀

I wonder what this crazy world will be like when they start to call the shots?

Comment

Amen to last statement question.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                              Dyed diesel was at $1.71 at 2 pm today. Gotta put the hour in since it seems to change that quick. Up 50 cents from Saturday which I thought was crazy already. I wonder where it will stop?

The income and loss statement for this year will be interesting for sure with 100% inflation on nearly everything except the bovines. If it doesn’t rain this year will their value go negative like oil did a few years ago?

Truly living in the midst of the most interesting of times. Hopefully we can remain solvent while the market is irrational………..🍀

I wonder what this crazy world will be like when they start to call the shots?
                              That my biggest worry above all , hopefully this world does settle down for our children’s sake

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...