• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bio labs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bio labs

Guess there not a conspiracy after all! Go figure!

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
    Guess there not a conspiracy after all! Go figure!
    You have a bio lab on your farm? Infowars is right again! L.O.L. You better watch out or you will be living with Jazz.

Comment

How Admin doesn’t turf Agstar is beyond me. They will ruin this site totally if they are allowed to continue their malfeasance.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        How Admin doesn’t turf Agstar is beyond me. They will ruin this site totally if they are allowed to continue their malfeasance.
        I did not start this ridiculous non commodity thread. Please remove it and have a talk with its owner.Take this Russian disinformation and shove it.

Comment

Oh poor Aggie lmfao!!!!

Comment

that conspiracy theory took less than 2 weeks to be true... I think there starting to slip

Comment

I wonder who has the record for starting the most covid threads?

Comment

I’m pretty sure they don’t have US funded bio labs in the Ukraine, I’m sure it’s all bat soup factory’s.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  I did not start this ridiculous non commodity thread. Please remove it and have a talk with its owner.Take this Russian disinformation and shove it.
                  You can take the diaper off aggi. The trucks are gone.

Comment

Honk honk!!

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      From the WHO

Seems the more some scream “disinfo, disinfo”, it’s because they they don’t like the truth .

Comment

Every country has a BIO lab hell even Manitoba has one in the Peg just down the street from the strip clubs and the arena. Totally save and secure being guarded by a guy bumming a smoke .

Comment

Squirrel! Look at bio lab meanwhile Russia uses vacuum bombs and cluster bombs. Bunch of useful idiots buying into Russian propaganda. Russia has used chemical weapons and has a bio weapon program.

Comment

Another conspiracy debunked.

https://regina.ctvnews.ca/sask-considering-digital-identification-for-residents-1.5816472

Comment

Required watching W5 Saturday for Robert 6V53 TSIP Furrow et.al. Before you post anymore Russian disinformation.
                              Last edited by agstar77; Mar 12, 2022, 19:15.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...