• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring Inputs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring Inputs

Spring inputs lined up . N last fall P stored. Seed ready. Big spring melt. Should at least be min yields if we can plant on time.

Ya same here for the most part. It was kinda funny that some products like buctril m were hard to find last year so planning this year accordingly. What I have found that many chems are not crazy high but some prices quote are plain stupid. Having inputs on hand is a good move in a year like this. Have to price check lots as some guys are so out to lunch and they dont even realize it.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesb View Post
      Ya same here for the most part. It was kinda funny that some products like buctril m were hard to find last year so planning this year accordingly. What I have found that many chems are not crazy high but some prices quote are plain stupid. Having inputs on hand is a good move in a year like this. Have to price check lots as some guys are so out to lunch and they dont even realize it.
      Local supplier even says Glyphosate available at a price. All other chems stable.

Comment

From what have heard for sure there is some companies with poor allocations or none in some products while others seem to have lots. One outfit that is pushing guys to lock stuff up is short on product I am told.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Spring inputs lined up . N last fall P stored. Seed ready. Big spring melt. Should at least be min yields if we can plant on time.
          Late summer we were running short on fuel and I got all the tanks filled. I was second guessing myself as to why did I buy it at the time when back then it was at peak price.

I always said it's better to be lucky then smart, or to be under estimated rather than over estimated.

Comment

You and Forage are simply just awesome rockstars. What vision…be Prime Minster and lead us to the promise land.

Comment

Getting grief on liberty supply at $18.20 low rate price so switched . Back to gly. Resistant now.
              Fert. Bought. Now sit and wait for wheat to jump up again.

Comment

what crops are you planting ?

Comment

Soy and hrs.

Comment

Soy and hrs.
                    do you put potash on for the beans ?

Comment

Don't panic figure out how to get treflan back in your rotation.

Comment

Well done to Ag star and furrow on the 100% top move.

Myself here locked in chems fert for planting except and big except urea for spring spreading.

Having said that it s normal if year turns to shitze we don’t top up if it’s good we do.

First load of fert due late next week gonna take some mates in case of Swahili speak from agents.

Click image for larger version

Name:	D31592F6-42D6-409B-9159-82BE9D861C3D.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	773207

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                          do you put potash on for the beans ?
                          No but starter for wheat.

Comment

Thank god it was -22 with 60km winds all night that will help empty the tanks of winter fuel so I can fill them up with cheap summer stuff********. Push snow before bunk feeding again. Oh ya and wheat still doesn't pencil out. Even crappy lite oats pays better pretty sad really.

Comment

When you seed oats in a decent year in that area what kind of yield expected ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...