• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will the social credit system affect your farm?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will the social credit system affect your farm?

https://torontosun.com/news/national/accounts-of-freedom-convoy-supporters-get-lifetime-mark
    Last edited by GOODRUM; Mar 9, 2022, 06:22.

How am I obligated to keep my account at that bank? Man this world is getting crazy. All over a experimental shot.

Comment

Looking at how the big tech companies and manufacturers were pressured into unilaterally cutting off all support and services and products to Russia, makes one realize how vulnerable any of our farms are to a similar response. How much of our equipment could be remotely disabled if we step out of line?
      Could The rest of the world treat Canada the same way in response to the human rights abuses of our current dictator?
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 9, 2022, 08:17.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Looking at how the big tech companies and manufacturers were pressured into unilaterally cutting off all support and services and products to Russia, makes one realize how vulnerable any of our farms are to a similar response. How much of our equipment could be remotely disabled if we step out of line?
        Could The rest of the world treat Canada the same way in response to the human rights abuses of our current dictator?
        So if Trudeau is a dictator what is Putin? Careless use of these terms does not help. Inept maybe but a dictator? Hard to make that case with a minority democratically elected government. Please tell me what human rights abuses have occurred?
        Last edited by agstar77; Mar 9, 2022, 08:50.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          So if Trudeau is a dictator what is Putin? Careless use of these terms does not help. Inept maybe but a dictator? Hard to make that case with a minority democratically elected government. Please tell me what human rights abuses have occurred?
          Trudeau; Human... short on compassion... long on political arrogance...

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            Agstar you got all your seed lined up for this spring,or are you just going to put out some plants on your balcony ?

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
              Agstar you got all your seed lined up for this spring,or are you just going to put out some plants on your balcony ?
              Are you potty trained yet are you still in diapers?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                How am I obligated to keep my account at that bank? Man this world is getting crazy. All over a experimental shot.
                Well, have you tried lately to get a freshly minted brick of $100 bills out of your account. I know you have them, sdg!!! Could be difficult, unless you will take two bricks of fifties. Next week, might be five bricks of $20. See where this experiment is going?

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
                  https://torontosun.com/news/national/accounts-of-freedom-convoy-supporters-get-lifetime-mark

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...