• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sand box is emptier

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sand box is emptier

Jwab took all his posts off and all that's left are his quotes.

I guess he's taking a stand on Agriville's Adm. transferring certain threads to Rural issues.

With all the cutting and pasting he did maybe he took a job at Youtube (Google) and took Big Lentil with him.

U can add to the list the other phuck nut that was cutting and pasting all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
      U can add to the list the other phuck nut that was cutting and pasting all the time.
      They're still lurking, just not cutting and pasting.

I guess they can now say that they really did participated in a Blockade for real.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        Jwab took all his posts off and all that's left are his quotes.

I guess he's taking a stand on Agriville's Adm. transferring certain threads to Rural issues.

With all the cutting and pasting he did maybe he took a job at Youtube (Google) and took Big Lentil with him.
        Agree mate. Some ultra lefties gone some ultra righties gone now sane discussion between moderate righties and lefties I like it.

No C word for ages from either side.

I’m guilty of of cut and paste at times.

Enjoy your evening.

Comment

They're still lurking, just not cutting and pasting.

I guess they can now say that they really did participated in a Blockade for real.
          You use the word they, so you think Chuck is plural?
          And I assure you that he/they are busy cut and pasting in the rural issues forum. Turning it into the same dumpster fire he created out of this one.

Comment

Noticed something was missing so went over there to check it out. Had to remind myself I'm practicing cool and I turned around and left. Keep it up all.
            If we want a endless fight, we can always go over there. Higher standards here okay.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              You use the word they, so you think Chuck is plural?
              And I assure you that he/they are busy cut and pasting in the rural issues forum. Turning it into the same dumpster fire he created out of this one.
              My reference to "they" was JohnGalt aka Big Lentil.

He's the one with alter egos, I would have thought you would have figured that out. Your so sharp?

Who knows who BL will come back as, or maybe he was also Jwab all along as well.

Comment

He's the one with alter egos, I would have thought you would have figured that out. Your so sharp?

Who knows who BL will come back as, or maybe he was also Jwab all along as well.
                Much like riders2010 aka the Big wheel ..
                There also have been several “pretenders” on here over the years . Some even pretended to be farmers for a while trying to tell others what they should be doing lol.
                Easy to pick out genuine farmers , posters like Woodland , SF , Wiltonranch and many others that share actual real world farming experiences . Glad most of them still contribute and keep this place real at times .

Comment

As long as Chuck stays over there, so will his fan club.

Comment

You're, not your. If want to insult someone's intelligence, at least don't call your own intelligence into question in process.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Much like riders2010 aka the Big wheel ..
                      There also have been several “pretenders” on here over the years . Some even pretended to be farmers for a while trying to tell others what they should be doing lol.
                      Easy to pick out genuine farmers , posters like Woodland , SF , Wiltonranch and many others that share actual real world farming experiences . Glad most of them still contribute and keep this place real at times .
                      And how many more of us are out there looking for a place to share and learn, but completely turned off by the handful of posters who insist on ruining and poisoning the tone of the discourse to promote their own agenda and ego?
                      Now that Chuck is relegated to his safe place, I'll even make a pledge to stop making fun of him in every post in Commodity Marketing.

Comment

Looks like Jazz gone too.

Comment

I heard him chuck went on a vacation together

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            I heard him chuck went on a vacation together
                            Margaritaville? L.O.L.

Comment

The tone has been so much better here since the troublemakers have had their wings clipped. There are probably a lot of others who would post if it weren’t for the vitriol. Good job admin.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...