• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leslyn IS running

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leslyn IS running

That makes things tricky imho.

Anyway. More snow every day, keeps the dryness at bay.

I supported her in the last leadership.. But this time I won't be... I was hoping she would throw her support behind Pierre, and maybe in the end she still might. If she does it could be that defining moment that unites the party..

I would like to know the 50 Conservatives that supported Quebec maintaining the number of seats regardless of their population drop..

If Leslyn was one of them, the prairie region needs to know... Sask people were big supporters of her..

Comment

Bad news for Trudy and his gang of theives

Comment

Leslyn voted against Quebec retaining seats..

Comment

Sadly the conservatives will just be different thieves, Trudeau and lavalin.
          Conservatives and the seed companys.
          Tweedle de twiddle dum
          Not sure what the conservatives will sell out on this time if they get in.
          It had better not be Medicare.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
            Sadly the conservatives will just be different thieves, Trudeau and lavalin.
            Conservatives and the seed companys.
            Tweedle de twiddle dum
            Not sure what the conservatives will sell out on this time if they get in.
            It had better not be Medicare.
            And you don’t think numbnuts 600$B deficit threatens your Medicare ??
            Think Venezuela

Comment

Might get flamed here but maybe Charest is the best choice. He’s experienced and if we want an old school pc with broad appeal he might be the man. I like Leslyn and Pierre but I feel they’re not ready to do what needs to be done to fix Trudeau and Heir Freelands mess.

Comment

Hopefully Harper does as he says and won't stay in the background if Charest announces.

Charest can go replace Trudeau on the liberal side ...that's where he belongs.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                  Might get flamed here but maybe Charest is the best choice. He’s experienced and if we want an old school pc with broad appeal he might be the man. I like Leslyn and Pierre but I feel they’re not ready to do what needs to be done to fix Trudeau and Heir Freelands mess.
                  Not going to flame you, but the conservatives of today, are probably left of the old pc party. Charest= oToole. Very little conservative about either of them.

But, the bogey man’s gunna bogey. Hidden agenda and all that. Scary social conservatism. Harper had ten years to ban abortion. And didn’t. No one is gunna touch social issues with a ten foot pole.

But bogey man will still bogey.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    Not going to flame you, but the conservatives of today, are probably left of the old pc party. Charest= oToole. Very little conservative about either of them.

But, the bogey man’s gunna bogey. Hidden agenda and all that. Scary social conservatism. Harper had ten years to ban abortion. And didn’t. No one is gunna touch social issues with a ten foot pole.

But bogey man will still bogey.
                    I agree that o’toole and charest share the middle. We have already had an election with someone in the middle and o’toole was unable to secure the necessary votes in quebec and ontario. Time to have someone more on the right and let the cards fall where they may.

The liberals can handle the woke progressive agenda on their own.

Comment

Both Pierre and Leslyn are vocal - vocal. I am pretty sure they’ll turn the Liberal Apple Cart into Apple Shambles!

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                        Charest won't survive 1st ballot with the Con party of today. The closest thing to a Liberal they will ever support is Harper.

Only thing Charest will do is expose just how fractured the party is. This will be the nastiest leadership vote for the Cons ever and Liberals will record it all for the campaign trail later.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                          And you don’t think numbnuts 600$B deficit threatens your Medicare ??
                          Think Venezuela
                          Good point. It does, but how much different would conservative support have been $ wise for the pandemic?
                          Support should have even more targeted, as a farmer I did not suffer like some business, and we all took the free 20K
                          Some with multiple corporations, multiple times.
                          To fast and not well thought through.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
                            Good point. It does, but how much different would conservative support have been $ wise for the pandemic?
                            Support should have even more targeted, as a farmer I did not suffer like some business, and we all took the free 20K
                            Some with multiple corporations, multiple times.
                            To fast and not well thought through.
                            What free 20 g did we all take?

Comment

Maybe Charest is baiting Harper to come back in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...