• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All fiction right?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    I thought there was a computer chip shortage. Where did they get millions of chips for vaccination?
    Or maybe you have this backwards? Maybe there's a computer chip shortage because we needed billions of computer chips to put in the vaccines?

And because they were programmed by Microsoft, of course they all had bugs needed to be updated, so that's why everyone needed a second dose and a booster then another booster. That's to update.

If you can't beat them, might as well join them.

Comment

Move this crap to rural issues

Comment

Originally posted by NoBS View Post
        Move this crap to rural issues
        Or just make fun of the conspiracy theorists and the chicken littles who take themselves far too seriously.
        Nicole must have taken the weekend off, I trust she will sort it out on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Or just make fun of the conspiracy theorists and the chicken littles who take themselves far too seriously.
          Nicole must have taken the weekend off, I trust she will sort it out on Monday.
          And you haven't contributed all the while before Nicole having to step in again.

Serious or not you sure love pointing fingers Ab5.

But, that's what Fence Riders do best!
          Last edited by foragefarmer; Mar 6, 2022, 11:27.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
            And you haven't contributed all the while before Nicole having to step in again.

Serious or not you sure love pointing fingers Ab5.

But, that's what Fence Riders do best!
            I would really appreciate it if you could dig up all of my off topic inflammatory threads I started, and report them to Nicole so she can move them all to the appropriate forum. Thank you in advance.
            Speaking of which, has anyone heard from chuck? He was on a mission to find any on topic not inflammatory thread he had started, and hasn't been seen since. I suspect we might be waiting for a long time to come.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              I would really appreciate it if you could dig up all of my off topic inflammatory threads, and report them to Nicole so she can move them all to the appropriate forum. Thank you in advance.
              Speaking of which, has anyone heard from chuck? He was on a mission to find any on topic not inflammatory post he had made, and hasn't been seen since. I suspect we might be waiting for a long time to come.
              Yes, your posts are all so squeaky clean on each and every thread, and you you always stay the course and they are fill with nothing but satire because you never take "yourself seriously".

In fact did you not question it yourself why you were never booted off in November?

Again with Chuck, it's sad you have to divert everything towards another poster who isn't even involved in the discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                Yes, your posts are all so squeaky clean on each and every thread, and you you always stay the course and they are fill with nothing but satire because you never take "yourself seriously".

In fact did you not question it yourself why you were never booted off in November?

Again with Chuck, it's sad you have to divert everything towards another poster who isn't even involved in the discussion.
                He isn't involved in the discussion because he just lost his soapbox due to administrators actually enforcing their policy. The reason why it came to this point, is almost entirely because he was unable to adhere to the rules.
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 6, 2022, 15:47.

Comment

Heard $33 for Durum. Can that be?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    Heard $33 for Durum. Can that be?
                    Seed?

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                      Seed?
                      Not seed -elevator.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        Not seed -elevator.
                        Sign me up

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                          Sign me up
                          2x let's go!!!

Comment

Obviously a handful of posters on this thread believe this Klaus Schwab is fictional, maybe some kind of Santa Klaus, do you guys realize Schwab has Biden and Trudeaus brain washed, this isn’t some kind of conspiracy, it’s the real deal, I’m not really a Jason Kenney fan but the thread I started last week went into the canary cage pretty quick which is fine but the writing is on the wall, it’s time for a global wake up call!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...